Alex Thomson Ch4 - Investigating Celtic Boys Club

but wouldn’t be surprised if this has been produced in conjunction with holicom to try and make them the poets not quite as bad as you would think

Why would Holicom produce a documentary (or be part of one) that even remotely covers the topic of child abuse and the cover up there of? It’s not like the journalists up here are covering the story. It’s not like anyone ( the government, newspapers or SFA) banging on their door demanding an explanation.

Celtic have been complicit in the abuse of children, covering it up with non disclosure agreements, lies about internal investigations, rehiring a child abuser they already sacked, refusing to acknowledge victims and failing to report abusers to the police.

There’s no way in hell they are involved with this investigation. They have denied it since day one. They aren’t about to come out now and admit it, even if it is a soft admission. There’s now way they’ve been behind or helped this documentary.

Because one of the the reasons IMO feck all has been done about Celtic over the years is because the media have been influenced by a higher authority. Their Chairman was a high flying Westminster Cabinet Minister who most certainly was not without influence. You yourself referenced Goebbels as a Natzi Party member curtailing press freedoms. My point is there are blatant and proven examples of that sort of interference still going on today. You dont get to pick and choose who does it, just because you have a personal angle it might suit. Thats makes you as bad as them. Press freedom should be sacrosanct.
Is that the same Nazi Party that the SNP tried to do a Pact with ?

Said in jest or not, it would be monumentally hypocritical for us to call for such a punishment.

We were tried for an offence and one of the punishments was to be the stripping of titles. We had no right of appeal. "Sporting integrity" was the phrase bandied about.

Les try Celtic - same terms of reference - same potential punishment.

Concluding piece to camera: “Problem throughout all Scottish football....lessons learned....many years ago now....not worth progressing against any individuals....damning evidence from the Rangers News.....Celtic at the vanguard of preventative measures....draw a line under it move on”

Hopefully this is scathing and out the issue back into the headlines. Thomson will only be interested in making a name for himself, otherwise why touch the story if he is intending on sweeping stuff under the carpet.

Concluding piece to camera: “Problem throughout all Scottish football....lessons learned....many years ago now....not worth progressing against any individuals....damning evidence from the Rangers News.....Celtic at the vanguard of preventative measures....draw a line under it move on”
I doubt it

That's what The Great Unwashed are rattling their rosaries for. Nae luck!

Unfortunately for them I suspect they're about to be handed their own arse on a plate.

I understand the doubt in terms of Thompson's piece, but we're wholly overestimating the rattlers of you think the can spin their way out of he facilitation of child rape...

As they like to say, their day will come.

Yep. This is a nationwide broadcaster, not the compliant BBC Scotland. They are going to lose control of the narrative on this very quickly.

I take it was in a newspaper. Very disturbing if it was.
It was the Evening Times.
They covered all the Celtic boys club. Regularly hyped up how great a set up it was.

Ironically, many supporters including myself believed it at the time.

Looking forward to this , I'm sure this paedo ring goes all the way to the top I bet the Kellys knew and Tommy Burns too

First and foremost the outcome of this should be the individual victims should be recognised, apologised too and Compensated.
These low lifes worm their way into sports Clubs the world over, and this should be recognised.
The crux of the matter is that imo there is no doubt there was an organised child abuse ring at Celtic for 50 years and has been systematically covering up. Whilst re-employing the offenders

Any other Club found guilty of employing a known child molester should face punishment

Celtic should be made pay for this and at the very least be demoted to the bottom league of Scottish football.

Last edited:
Note the word he used, infamous. Now if that's inspired by these leaders in the pr world, they're not doing their job very well.

It's a bloody good quote by the way and if one of us came up with it, would be pats in the back all round.

Infamous is not a word used lightly and he only names one club.

This eejit is trying to claim that Westminster are covering up a paedophile ring whilst Holyrood are being completely open and honest about paedophiles in Scotland.

He's a Nat propagandist, just ignore him,
I know the truth my friend. I know a whole lot more than what he knows. If he’s what you say he is then I’m the last person he wants to be talking to.

Said in jest or not, it would be monumentally hypocritical for us to call for such a punishment.

Only hypocritical if you believe we did something wrong? We were found guilty of cheating whilst using a legal Tax avoidance scheme, not illegal!

They abused wee boys, taking everything ftom them including some of their lives. They hid these deeds from all n sundry, sponsors ploughed millions into them, which gave them a benefit they wouldn't have had. I think there is definite grounds for title stripping! I'm fairly sure that after it came out that we couldn't legally have our titles stripped, something was put into the rules that does allow this in future?

I understand the doubt in terms of Thompson's piece, but we're wholly overestimating the Rattlers if we think they can spin their way out of the facilitation of child rape...

As they like to say, their day will come.

Exactly.

Any journalist who does a puff piece deflecting will be finished after any court case or the rumoured documentary.

A lot more than that knew believe me.
And the REAL problem BN94 as we all now know was that those who DID know did nothing about it and by doing Nothing about it allowed the perpetrators an open goal to continue the sexual abuse of innocent children and that is why it continued for well over 50 years . I know we all know this now but I would hate to think that Celtic FC are going to be made out to be “ The Club who suffered the shame of paedophilia within their walls but are the FIRST Club to offer support to the victims “ as this programme is supposed to concern 3 Scottish Clubs . Manchester City wasted no time in apologising and compensating victims , which is great but I just hope this programme does not make that shameless den of iniquity come out of it smelling of roses by supposedly showing an example to other Clubs because that would be the biggest insult possible to all the victims . I hope I am wrong in thinking like that but I would just hate to see the good work yourself and all the other guys have done going to waste because of the “ Contacts “ finding a way to cleverly get that lot off the hook . Sorry for going on a bit but That lot are like slippery eels when it comes to avoiding punishment :mad: .

Your fckn right they are. We’ve got correspondence from every last one of them. I give you Humza. To this day he hasn’t met with the Gray family. A disgusting individual that puts his beloved club before child abuse victims and their families.
And funnily enough his Twitter account has gone quiet since the Thompson news broke. That’s not a coincidence.

Well said.;)

I know the truth my friend. I know a whole lot more than what he knows. If he’s what you say he is then I’m the last person he wants to be talking to.
Robobears not wrong. I've slated every party on here and will continue to do so. That guy has slated everybody but the snp or the greens for that matter.

The fact that we have those amongst us that would try and excuse these atrocities is sickening beyond belief.
To knowingly turn a blind eye and deny those kids and their families any sort of justice should be exposed for all to see.
There is a lot of people culpable in this tragic affair and each and everyone of them deserve to be exposed for the cowardly pious dogs that they are.
Leave no stone unturned.

Reading between the lines I think I'm seeing now what this CH4 "report" is really all about. Imo It's not going to be the celtic are scum and should be shut down type report that we all want to see. Instead I think its going to be the whole of Scottish football had a paedo problem at clubs but celtic were only a little bit worse so that the blame is shared and they once again get to slip away from the subject unfettered. We shall see.

Reading between the lines I think I'm seeing now what this CH4 "report" is really all about. Imo It's not going to be the celtic are scum and should be shut down type report that we all want to see. Instead I think its going to be the whole of Scottish football had a paedo problem at clubs but celtic were only a little bit worse so that the blame is shared and they once again get to slip away from the subject unfettered. We shall see.
Your wrong

Back