Alfie affected?

Thread earlier claiming the bloke under his car was an investigator planting a tracking device because he’s been pumping some other bird.

Could be a load of pish but I doubt that’ll stop them running with the story anyway.

So it looks like Morelos also likes to play away from home? :)) I will get my coat.

Rubbish to be fair. Agree that the SFA etc are cunts and that he is harshly treated but when he is one on one with Joe Lewis he isn’t think about the SFA
That’s the spirit , slaughter the guy who’s goals who’ve carried us all season because of one miss , bet you had a great time after the cup final.

To me today he didn't look himself. Is it possible the events of the last week have got to him. Wouldn't blame him if it has shaken him up a fair bit. Job done if this has been object of the whole thing.
Just looks a yard off the pace having not played for a while.

She's a latina woman with money, so hiring someone to follow her man isn't out of the question.

He's afraid of going down in the box cos he knows he'll get booked.

Is this anything to do with the ferrari on bricks that we saw while they were in dubai?

He was so off it today. Genuinely forgot he was playing at times. Got to wonder if his heads all over the place. Mrs pregnant, plenty if suggestion hes been messing about, this car tampering incident. Just hope he sorts himself out soon or we're put a title race

To me today he didn't look himself. Is it possible the events of the last week have got to him. Wouldn't blame him if it has shaken him up a fair bit. Job done if this has been object of the whole thing.
He looked unfit, miles off the pace.

That’s the spirit , slaughter the guy who’s goals who’ve carried us all season because of one miss , bet you had a great time after the cup final.
When did I slate him? Just said u can’t blame the SFA for him missing a chance. I have never once blamed Morelos ya dafty

When did I slate him? Just said u can’t blame the SFA for him missing a chance. I have never once blamed Morelos ya dafty
You just blamed him for missing a chance and true to form get personal and keep up your record of angry , swearing posts.

You just blamed him for missing a chance and true to form get personal and keep up your record of angry , swearing posts.
lol I’m glad u are keeping tabs on my record ya crackpot. Hope no one hurt ur feelings swearing at Ibrox today.

Affected ? No he wasn’t. He’s a professional football player who’s devoted his life to his sport

he’s just out of touch

That was his first start in a long while, and I think he’s been papering over quite a few cracks for us again this season so let’s lay off him for a bit eh.

Thread earlier claiming the bloke under his car was an investigator planting a tracking device because he’s been pumping some other bird.

Could be a load of pish but I doubt that’ll stop them running with the story anyway.
And planting a tracker device is ok?? Get real.

Whilst he wasnt at his sharpest I dont think he got a lot of support.The whole team plodded there way through the game.

For me, this is a perfect opportunity to get a siege mentality going.

Our players are being targetted by dreadful challenges on the pitch, deplorable refereeing, and now events like this off the pitch.

Time for the group to circle up the wagons, and put in some BIG performances on matchday.

Last edited:
The wee man has been through a decent bit of crap... imagine if that were you... if he seems different I can’t blame him after recent events.

I'd suggest his performance today was more likely down to the fact that this was his first start in over a month, and that the service from his teammates was pretty poor, rather than some jakeball being under his car.
This

Had Defoe been fit today I reckon Alfie would have been on the bench. Only started because he had to. Isn't match fit.

They would try any dirty trick in the book to upset him. They know he's our main man. Hopefully Kamberi can take a bit of pressure off him by getting a few goals, given the chance.

If a private investigator gets caught by the player when he has a 2 hour window, he ain't very good at his job.

Back