Alfie affected?

To me today he didn't look himself. Is it possible the events of the last week have got to him. Wouldn't blame him if it has shaken him up a fair bit. Job done if this has been object of the whole thing.

This is nonsense!

He's simply not fit.

Shouldn't be unexpected, he's not played in several weeks and been on holiday!

If Defoe hadn't been injured I think he would have started, we were forced into starting a not fully match fit player!

So his wife gives a PI the job. He must know where he lived then. Why was he following him then when his wife was in the car to plant a tracking device at his home where he knew the address from. He could have planted the device anytime without following him and getting noticed. That don't make sense to me.

What a shame for him - being affected by being caught out cheating on his pregnant wife. my heart bleeds for him. :rolleyes:

So his wife gives a PI the job. He must know where he lived then. Why was he following him then when his wife was in the car to plant a tracking device at his home where he knew the address from. He could have planted the device anytime without following him and getting noticed. That don't make sense to me.
And wouldn't he just track his phone? Would presume his wife has it.

You've got to wonder what the atmosphere is like in that house.

A pregnant wife who has obviously seen the social media photos of him messing around, and a husband whose wife is hiring private investigators behind his back, to spy on him.

No wonder the guy's mind is elsewhere.

Back