Alfie not going to Eindhoven

Problem is we might lose him for nothing if the new contract has been withdrawn or if he refuses to sign it.

I think it might be the end for Rangers and Alfie.

It was always possible that his last 12 months could become a farce.

I don't like the consultation of senior players. If the manager wanted to leave him out, what would he have done if the players (I assume Tav/Goldson/Davis) had disagreed?

GVB is not a strong leader.

Perhaps the players had seen and heard other things and went to the manager?

It doesn’t necessarily mean Gio has called players in to ask them what to do.

Alfredo has been brilliant for us over the year's, but if a good bid comes in for him then it's probably time for him too go.

It was always possible that his last 12 months could become a farce.

I don't like the consultation of senior players. If the manager wanted to leave him out, what would he have done if the players (I assume Tav/Goldson/Davis) had disagreed?

GVB is not a strong leader.
Gerrard, who we can all pretty unanimously agree is a strong leader, also bemoaned Morelos’ attitude. Sometimes, the player is the problem

I doubt Gio and Makaay would have consulted anyone in the matter. Perhaps gave Tav a heads up on the decision as our Captain and he’s likely agreed.
You’re either with us or against us, we managed to get the real Alfie back after he let us down returning late for the Hearts Cup disaster however that may be that now.

Very possible he’s not showed remorse and came out in training with an apology and the bit between the teeth. You know fine well Lundstram although wrongly carded would have apologised and been like a caged animal in training for Wednesday. If Alfie hasn’t given us that, then it’s sad

What a mess. Up to him to sort his attitude out or he'll be punted in the next couple of weeks if anyone will take him.

A top player when he's on it, but this is beyond the pale.

Get rid and reinvest in the team.

Sick of this Alfie show pish, this is Rangers and its the biggest team you'll ever play for, dont make any mistake about that.

Can’t wait to see how his staunch defenders will spin this on here

Gio and the senior squad players must be Morelos haters.

The fact we’re barely into the new season and we’re having to deal with this pish yet again should be the final straw for Morelos at Rangers.

It’s happened before when Gerrard had to leave him out of a squad for returning home late from Colombia.

It’s not the first time his attitude has been called into question or his general fitness.

The fact he’s playing up on the eve of a £35m worth fixture is an utter disgrace and the fact senior players are fully behind the manager speaks volumes.

He has to be sold by next week, even if we only get 5/6/7 million. It’ll allow us to reinvest in another striker that won’t take the piss and spit the dummy out.

He’s affecting our chances of a massive windfall from CL qualification by not making himself available.

This could be the start of the end for Morelos and if he doesn’t sort his shit out, he won’t get a big move either! Attitude is everything Alfie!!!!!!!!!! Grow up!

Back