Alfie not going to Eindhoven

How shit is that then that we have people in our team gossiping to Boyd about our training and whats happening or not happening. He also has a brass neck criticising for Alfie over weight or attitude given his behaviour with PLG.
Could be the canteen lady who spoke to Kris Boyd for all you know.

I don't think Alfie is a victim not one bit he deserves what he is getting but when you mention Goldson and Tav getting it from bears of course they deserve it Tav is an awful defender no matter how important he is going forward for us ,hivs attacking his side the whole game on Saturday tells you that and Goldson only signed because nobody came from him so while Morelos gets it tight players who joined the vitriol against him openly on the media need to look at their gaping failings as well.
%^*& sake so clueless, I don’t have energy to keep arguing with shite like this.

Alfredo’s actions and lack of professionalism are nothing like Tav or Goldson having lapses of concentration. They are him sticking his finger up at the fans, staff and players. They are not even comparable on the slightest.

Alfredo has played a million times worse than both of late.

But it’s not about how they’ve played, it’s lack of effort towards keeping even reasonably fit, it’s getting fat, it’s constantly out on the piss, it’s getting sent off costing the club because he’s an immature wee boy and then laughing about it, it’s turning up late for training. It’s showing a complete and utter lack of respect for the club, management, fans and players. That’s his choice.

If I worked with someone like that who was making me work harder and costing everyone else because he’s a selfish wee boy and having to keep up the slack while he takes the piss, I’d be saying something too.

Are you that blinded not to see the difference and instead pick a Goldson and Tav, two players who have never done any of that shit?

You’re the kind of person who if your Mrs cheated on you constantly you’d take her back and blame the other person because she once noshed you off well.

Last edited:
Seemed to me he was laughing in disbelief at Collum red carding him. After all it happened just minutes after Alfie had been giving Collum verbals for his sending off of Lundstram. That at least seems a plausible explanation, more so than the suggestion he was delighting at leaving the team in the lurch.
Alfie has been begged to by our managers for years now.
keep your arms down,and shut your damn mouth.:rolleyes:

I'm as much of a fan of Morelos as the vast majority of the support, but jeezo. That so many people on here think they have a more complete, thorough understanding of this situation than the manager, the senior players and the leadership of the club is absolutely hilarious.

It wasn't "someone else" both those actions happened in the same incident, and while daft it could just has easily not been a red

“We are very focused. We trained without Morelos the last few days. The players are training well, we have had good meetings and were prepared.

“For me it’s a decision I made but I am looking forward to the task ahead and my players have the same feeling.”

The manager has clearly spoken to Morelos rather than him just f*cking off attending

You're talking pish, it wasn't the same incident. He had a kick at someone in the corner when Arfield had the ball.

He then had the sending off incident as well.

In summary, he's a liability.

Why give him the opportunity is the question. Why throw his leg & arms about. Why not realise the situation the team are in.

Are you capable of answering that? Or are you just going to keep avoiding it.
Your surely not suggesting he was deliberately trying to get sent off?

He's a physical player with a fragile temperament and he's just coming back from a long lay-off. He's looked frustrated at his lack of game time. My take is he was keen to make a telling contribution and overstepped the mark a bit in an effort to remind the Hibs defence he is no pushover.

That certainly makes more sense than inferences that he thought about his actions and consciously acted on them in order to risk a red card.

If the rumours about turning up late for training etc are true then he should have been getting disciplined and shouldn't have been in the squad.

Do we think Alfie is watching at home in a huff just now or getting himself fit for his first crack at the Champions League?

I think we will see a different Alfie now. He will want to be in that spotlight. Time to knuckle down and earn trust back with his colleagues.

Its up to him which way it goes now but one things for certain, if Colak keeps banging them in he won't be getting dropped.

So, Gio was spot on. One thing is pretty certain, the only way Alfie will be playing CL football this season is if he stays, gets himself fit and his head in the right place.

Quite fun reading this back with all the dafties blindly insisting Gio fucked it and we had shite options up front now and would go out tonight and the reason was Morelos would be a scapegoat and other rubbish.

Looks like Gio has handled it brilliantly, his post match comments as well as Colaks and Morelos social media post shows that.

Morelos now has a choice to get himself in condition and contribute. Morelos and fellow players all know that lack of effort and professionalism will not be accepted and we’ve made the CL.

Hopefully Morelos takes heed, gets his head down, cuts out the shite, gets lean and signs an new contract and returns to the player we know he can be when he’s fully committed to the cause, because until now this season he’s been a huge disappointment.

Alfredo Morelos won't feature for Rangers against Ross County on Saturday, with Giovanni Van Bronckhorst revealing he will sit down with the striker in the coming days.

It has been a turbulent start to the season for the Colombian, who has seemingly struggled to return to full fitness following a lengthy injury that required surgery in March. The knock kept the forward out of the conclusion of Rangers' Europa League campaign and the Scottish Cup victory at the end of last season.

But since the 26-year-old has returned to action, making cameo appearances before being ordered off inside ten minutes of coming on a substitute against Hibernian in an eventual 2-2 draw at Easter Road. This sparked widespread criticism from pundits and players alike, before Morelos was left out of the travelling squad by Van Bronckhorst for the PSV success.

And the Gers boss says what he wants from the forward has been clear for sometime, but did reveal crunch talks are penned in over the next few days.

He said: "It was already clear what was needed from him before we went to Eindhoven. I saw him today and he won’t be involved in the game tomorrow. I will sit down with him in the next few days to talk about him and the plans we have for him.”

He's banned anyway so not sure why the need to make a big deal of him not being included tomorrow.

Back