Alfie not going to Eindhoven

If you call that a 'lashing' you have a problem with Morelos and/or hyperbole.

The red would never be overturned but as violent conduct goes it was borderline. One of those 'aye but he lifted his hand do can't complain' soft reds. Take a look at what happened to Lowry last night and compare and contrast.
Another one trying to deflect. The tackle on Lowry was a disgrace, it is also nothing to do with Morelos

You obviously din't know how football works mate. At that point Gio has decided to give him and his attitude the benefit of the doubt, another chance if you like. He then produces what he did on Saturday and enough was enough.

It's not rocket science

He had decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.... ahh OK.

You know when the "chance" he had given him before that game was? It was when he was flogging him into the ground when the player who apparently now has a sh*t attitude was playing needless minutes against St Johnstone, Dundee and Red Star when he clearly looked f*cked and just about every fan held their breathe every time he went down and his leg was strapped to absolute f*ck

That was the games he had been playing before he decided to "give him the benefit of the doubt" and then openly praise him upon his return for his hard work

It's not adding up.....the player had demonstrated the attitude he can have to the manager

Last edited:
He's also wrong, Alfie hardly touches him!

people do realise who is saying that's not a red card?

that's Andy Wanker, a massive hater of Morelos and everything Rangers. I thought we would have at least appealed the red considering it's not one but I would expect it says that Gio doesn't want the chance to pick Morelos at this point, so that's probably why

bit strange considering as has been said many times here, he's the only player in Scottish football getting sent off for that and we aren't exactly top heavy on striking options (not supposed to be a pun)

that's Andy Wanker, a massive hater of Morelos and everything Rangers. I thought we would have at least appealed the red considering it's not one but I would expect it says that Gio doesn't want the chance to pick Morelos at this point, so that's probably why

bit strange considering as has been said many times here, he's the only player in Scottish football getting sent off for that and we aren't exactly top heavy on striking options (not supposed to be a pun)
I agree but what I did notice was that it took Walker about 6 viewings before he realised people were looking at Morelos’ arm, he was watching his leg.

You know when the "chance" he had given him before that game was? It was when he was flogging him into the ground when the player who apparently now has a sh*t attitude was playing needless minutes against St Johnstone, Dundee and Red Star when he clearly looked f*ck and just about every fan held their breathe every time he went down

That was the games he had been playing before he decided to "give him the benefit of the doubt" and then openly praise him upon his return for his hard work

It's not adding up.....
Also find it very strange that after a very dubious red card that the management have now just decided that his attitude and professionalism isn't good enough and to leave him out.

Surely if his attitude isn't right or he is a problem you don't include him in the squad at all.

Ps did we have a run in the other day? I'm agreeing here anyway:))

You know when the "chance" he had given him before that game was? It was when he was flogging him into the ground when the player who apparently now has a sh*t attitude was playing needless minutes against St Johnstone, Dundee and Red Star when he clearly looked f*cked and just about every fan held their breathe every time he went down and his leg was strapped to absolute f*ck

It's not adding up.....the player had demonstrated the attitude he can have to the manager
It adds up very easily unless you close your eyes to it.

It adds up very easily unless you close your eyes to it.

Plays well for manager - helps manager to massive wins during the early stages of a career with a new club
Manager flogs said player, player still works hard
Manager praises player for working hard on their fitness

Players gets a red card

f*ck it let's burn the whole thing down.

Nah, that's not adding up even with eyes open or considering the bigger picture and the damage to any possible fee for the player - fumbled situation

Morelos could just say he has a sore back, apparently that is what you do when you want out a club TBF

People still going in about the (deserved) red card?

FFS when did Andy Walker become the voice of reason here?

Morelos fucked up and threw his elbow in the direction of an opponent. You might have gotten away with a booking a decade or two ago, but it’s a definite red in todays game.

Putting all of that to one side, he’s let himself, the team and the supporters down….again. We’re going into one of the most important games of the season without him, and that’s based on nothing more than him being unwilling to get his arse in gear, and meet the minimum expectations of any professional footballer - get yourself fit enough to play.

Look at the replays, it's a soft as shit red card. No force at all behind any of it , he's not even made contact. It's the reaction of the scumbag Hibs players and gollums boner for sending him off that's resulted in that red. Most other players in Scotland get away with that. Is Alfie petulant and silly to get involved? Sure he is but why should he be officiated to a different standard to every other player in the league.

Is the decision to leave Morelos out based on the events against hibs? Or is it based on his overall attitude so far this season.
Either the managers lost the rag with him after the Hibs game or he's been including a player in his squad that's been causing issues and has had a poor attitude and lack of professionalism previously. Either way it doesn't look good or reflect well on the management

Plays well for manager - helps manager to massive wins during the early stages of a career with a new club

Players gets a red card

Nah, that's not adding up even with eyes open or considering the bigger picture and the damage to any possible fee for the player - fumbled situation

Morelos could just say he has a sore back, apparently that is what you do when you want out a club TBF

It's not adding up because we're not privy to all that has happened. There's obviously an accumulation of issues that finally came to a head at the weekend.

Morelos couldn't have been feeling that bad last season given he happily went off to Colombia, despite the huge games that were coming up for this club.

I doubt there's that much damage to a possible fee. For whatever reason, there's been a reluctance from any club to come in with a bid.

Players gets a red card

Deluded in the extreme.

It's not adding up because we're not privy to all that has happened. There's obviously an accumulation of issues that finally came to a head at the weekend.

Morelos couldn't have been feeling that bad last season given he happily went off to Colombia, despite the huge games that were coming up for this club.

I doubt there's that much damage to a possible fee. For whatever reason, there's been a reluctance from any club to come in with a bid.

I had said earlier I expect it was an accumulation, just not convinced the weekend merits then tipping it over the edge to get to the stage we are heading into the game tonight.

I didn't claim he was feeling bad, but it was clear he was playing games without being entirely fit and being asked to play minutes in games when it looked entirely needless so his attitude towards the manager doesn't appear to be that bad.

Any damage to any potential fee is damaging to us TBH, if it is 2 million down to 1 even that is a f*ck lot of money for us to miss out on.

Ahh but it is a red card eh so f*ck it, who cares about context

I was as equally p*ssed off by

Our passive sh*t football played for the first half when we turned down shots and played it around at the back to the point it can make me want to stop watching a thing I love.

I would have been p*ssed off had Hibs actually been given a penalty when Tav clearly f*cking pulled someone down in the box, what then? Would Morelos get to call Tav stupid for that equal level of sh*t discipline?

The utterly p*sh pass Borna gave Goldson that in turn could have lead to a red for him p*ssed me off.

I was p*ssed off watching a clearly out of shape (Morelos isn't the only one) Ryan Jack kept on for the full 90 minutes as he lost runners and kept losing possession

I was p*ssed off that we surrendered half the football pitch for 20 minutes.

Morelos made a sh*t decision, he wasn't alone in that

These sh*t decisions also need to stop at some point
You pissed off, mate? :))

Deluded in the extreme.

deluded means to believe a thing that isn't true, the events I mentioned actually did take place....

These are all things that have happened during the managers, very short, time in charge

Morelos has shown the manager he can be coached and is receptive to his ideas, he hasn't been some continual c*nt from the second he walked in the door.

deluded means to believe a thing that isn't true, the events I mentioned actually did take place....

These are all things that have happened during the managers, very short, time in charge

Morelos has shown the manager he can be coached and is receptive to his ideas, he hasn't been some continual c*nt from the second he walked in the door.
If you think that is the whole situation here then that is quite scary.

It is remarkable to see how entrenched people can become on here. Also watching a similar situation unfold over on the Gerrard thread.

If we don't go through tonight, this place is going to be like the Wild West and the reality is that we have no right to expect to eliminate PSV.
For me it's as simple as, if we don't go through tonight Alfie has missed a vital game for us when he should be desperate to get at them. He has let us and his teammates down badly again.
Time to get rid of him. Can't be trusted.

It really doesn't, at all, it reads like you have never actually built up fitness for any form of physical activity.

I have made no comment either way re disagreeing or agreeing on his efforts but the notion fitness comes from game time is just complete nonsense, fitness is built to play games. A player wouldn't simply become fit by only playing a couple of games of football a week.

RE starting poorly and picking up, that actually hasn't always been the case with Morelos.
He’s missed more preseasons than he’s started. When he’s returned from overseas he has done so clearly unfit. The manager today said he was unfit. Gerrard said Alfredo is the kind of player who gets fit through games. As did Kris Boyd however you wish to categorise him, I’m guessing he’s played again a higher level than you. Short of that should we compare sports science credentials or go on a run for charity?

He’s missed more preseasons than he’s started. When he’s returned from overseas he has done so clearly unfit. The manager today said he was unfit. Gerrard said Alfredo is the kind of player who gets fit through games. As did Kris Boyd however you wish to categorise him, I’m guessing he’s played again a higher level than you. Short of that should we compare sports science credentials or go on a run for charity?

Nah you are right, I am not a sports scientist

See football clubs though, they employ them, they give them a f*ck load of money

You would think they wouldn't bother and instead be like, aucht f*ck it lets, just play a game on a Saturday to get fit, but, yeah, they don't do that, I mean like this.

Gerrard said: “He [Morelos] has had one day off since Hamilton, so he’s come in and trained alone with the fitness coach, which was good to see. That was his own doing.

“That tells me he’s focused and he wants to be ready for the games coming up. He certainly looks better on the eye. He looks like he’s getting sharper.

"He'll train again this morning and he'll be available for selection tomorrow."

Why bother, a f*cking fitness coach Gerrard? mental.

I will happy go a run for a charity, you know what I would do BEFORE the run though? I would train for it, i wouldn't just go the run to get fit for it.

Last edited:
Nobody thinks Alfie is bigger than the club, but some can see he shouldnt have been sent off and have the opinion the club could have dealt with this matter much better than they have.
Are you new to Follow Follow and have not read this and other threads and lacking self awareness?

There’s clearly some who are Alfie fans who have him on a pedestal and are picking faults at everyone and everything to avoid blaming Alfie for the shit show he has caused, and it’s by far not the first time either.

Are you new to Follow Follow and have not read this and other threads? There’s clearly some who are Alfie fans who have him on a pedestal and are blaming everyone and everything else.
My username is after him and I won't be blaming anyone else but him. I have more of a problem with the pile on our players and manager take from fans on here.

Nonsense.
You’re one of them, picking fault at everything and everyone that has had a saw rather than admitting he’s a wee so and so who deserves everything he gets!

We’ve seen certain posters having a go at Goldson, Tav, Souness, Gio, the press, referees and everyone in between.

If Walter was still around, god bless his soul he’d probably say the same and he’d be getting slated. Rather than admit Alfie for the umpteenth time has shown zero regard in many many ways for anyone but himself and is the reason for his own downfall.

Nah, not really we have been posting on and off for about 30 minutes and went over a fair auld lot of sh*te but you claimed delusion despite reference to actual events, so I was referring to them you see.
Here is the be all and end all despite the irrelevance you keep posting.

His attitude has clearly been very poor behind the scenes. The management have given him all the chances they could and have then had to act after Saturday.

Boyd has told us he is surprised it hasn't happened sooner going by what he was being told.

Very easy to break down and understand, it's not my fault if you can't.

Here is the be all and end all despite the irrelevance you keep posting.

His attitude has clearly been very poor behind the scenes. The management have given him all the chances they could and have then had to act after Saturday.

Boyd has told us he is surprised it hasn't happened sooner going by what he was being told.

Very easy to break down and understand, it's not my fault if you can't.

Yeah, its not though just because you are posting it you see, weird you would think I would just go all in and take your word as final on it TBH

I mean you are using Boyd to help enforce your view, sort of says a lot as to why I wouldn't entirely take your view serious

Yeah, its not though just because you are posting it you see, weird you would think I would just go all in and take your word as final on it TBH

I mean you are using Boyd to help enforce your view, sort of says a lot as to why I wouldn't entirely take your view serious
To reinforce the clubs view.

You are miles off this.

You two are getting very heated.

Chill and cuddle it out.

Who gives a warm steamy shite

Is it not the case that a larger punishment is possible on appeal. It's not beyond possibility that Alfie gets a worse punishment.

You’re one of them, picking fault at everything and everyone that has had a saw rather than admitting he’s a wee so and so who deserves everything he gets!

We’ve seen certain posters having a go at Goldson, Tav, Souness, Gio, the press, referees and everyone in between.

If Walter was still around, god bless his soul he’d probably say the same and he’d be getting slated. Rather than admit Alfie for the umpteenth time has shown zero regard in many many ways for anyone but himself and is the reason for his own downfall.
I have said if he deserved to be punished for attitude then do so behind closed doors as its an internal matter. I do not agree with the public flogging of him at all.

Nah you are right, I am not a sports scientist

See football clubs though, they employ them, they give them a f*ck load of money

You would think they wouldn't bother and instead be like, aucht f*ck it lets, just play a game on a Saturday to get fit, but, yeah, they don't do that, I mean like this.

Gerrard said: “He [Morelos] has had one day off since Hamilton, so he’s come in and trained alone with the fitness coach, which was good to see. That was his own doing.

“That tells me he’s focused and he wants to be ready for the games coming up. He certainly looks better on the eye. He looks like he’s getting sharper.

"He'll train again this morning and he'll be available for selection tomorrow."

Why bother, a f*cking fitness coach Gerrard? mental.

I will happy go a run for a charity, you know what I would do BEFORE the run though? I would train for it, i wouldn't just go the run to get fit for it.
"He certainly looks better on the eye. He looks like he’s getting sharper."

Imagine your manager having to say that about you.

I have said if he deserved to be punished for attitude then do so behind closed doors as its an internal matter. I do not agree with the public flogging of him at all.
You mean slap his botty on arrival at training for 3 weeks?

I think the public flogging is a bit filthy and should be saved for his OnlyFans...

Back