Alkass U17 Cup - Rangers Youth Win the Cup

So proud of the youngsters doing it on an international stage . Hope they can get home for half time tomorrow.

Was this trip paid for by the people who set this up? If so 75,000 for showing up and winning a football tournament is good for the youth program

Does anyone know who we beat en route to the final ? Will there be a highlights package to watch ? My old man would absolutely love to see this .

I had a tear in my eye during the presentation there .

Outstanding lads, well done to every one of you, and of course, the coaches and backroom staff.

First British team to win it, you've made history !

142atyo.jpg

Does anyone know who we beat en route to the final ? Will there be a highlights package to watch ? My old man would absolutely love to see this .

Full details here and all goals can be found online. HOpefully some clever person might put the whole thing up in a highlights package

https://internationalcup.alkass.net/u17/

@julescotia got any time on his hands??

Absolutely brilliant by the youngsters, really proud of them and what they've achieved.
Also brilliant to hear the presenters and commentators being really complimentary and positive towards them.

Groups :
Beat Raja Casablanca (Morocco)
Lost to Aspire (Qatar)

1/4s Beat ESS (Tunisia)
Semis Beat Kashiwa (Japan) who had just knocked out Real Madrid
Fianl Beat Roma (Italy)

You can gurantee some of the Roma players will go for big money in the future. £10/15/20m, you name it. Thats the way it goes.

However our players are better, will we be able to continue their development and fix the problem Scottish football has between youth and first team?

I think we can.

Just take a butchers as the Al Kass Youtube channel. Lots of rich material there though you make have to scroll through a lot of repetitive stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwUyDGHxfkgDQi_oVhmmabw

Back