Alkass U17 Cup - Rangers Youth Win the Cup

1-0 yes....Just heard the commentator say our academy was inspected and got 88% which is better than most academy's around Europe?..That is good to know

What a goal by Young Coombes

Powerful run from the centre circle by a couple of their players then drilled in with the keeper getting a touch.

Well and truly deserved the two goal lead at HT.

Playing some decent stuff and have a good out ball in Coombes upfront. Great goal by the lad.

We really have an impressive team.

So comfortable on the ball, press as a unit, hunt in packs, pace in every position and clinical with our chances.

Ideally, this is what our first team should be aiming for.

It looks a lot like most of those young girls are Filipinos or similar and there is some sort of meme where the Japanese boys are being fantasised over like they are One Direction.

wtf? blew for halftime before allowing the corner?!

fucking wummin man..

What a facility that looks!

aspire(1).jpg

Fantastic 1st Half. It was always coming. Think they'll be open to few more goals in the 2nd with outr passing and pace. 1 more goal and they will crumble

That Young-Coombes looks like a very good find. I like the look of Kennedy and Lyall too.

Lots of players impressing here. Lyall, Henderson , Kennedy , Young-Coombes for a start.

And McKinnon.

Last edited:
Should be home and hosed.

The Japanese side were nippy when bombing forward, but no end product.
From what the commentator has said, thats their only real side of things and aren't too comfortable defending. So now with them having to open up and chase the game I hope we get a few more goals

Impressive first half. Aspire complex is something else. Even has its own sports medicine hospital.

We do have a new scout in London/SE England. I wonder if this guy identified Young-Combes. It could be a model we look to in the future, poaching some of these kids who are one of dozens in an English club academy and who see little opportunity of progressing into their clubs first team.

I've been really impressed with Kennedy so far!
Yeah him and coombes were the stand out players,the team look really good overall though.
Really impressed in the 30 mins i saw,the Japanese like passing the ball but not did much in the final third apart from one decent run.

How do we continue with the same trajectory making the step up from youth, because right now our youths can mix it with the best of the best.

This is seriously impressive stuff from the youngsters considering this team put out Real Madrid and add in the team we gubbed in the previous round beat Bayern Munich then it's really encouraging.

Hope someone takes the megaphone off that guy, love that they are there to support the team but get a grip with the words to the songs..

Back