An action plan to have them removed from the broomloan

I feel I should point out at this point, that my feelings and drive behind this are in no way questioning the boards intentions and ability to turn us around. I'm firmly behind the board.

I agree but on this , Safe-standing and the pr , the board don't come out to well

@HailRickson I don't see the board as dishonest but certain decisions do defy logic

Lets keep the thread bouncing about the top of the board - to make it a sticky would be a mistake - there is a measure of urgency required to give the OP a fighting chance of being heard by the Board.

Papasmurf - it's important that prospective signatories are assured of the confidentiality of the information they are providing and making it clear it will not be forwarded - except to the board. Also it will not be stored anywhere that will put it at risk.

Good work BTW.
I've highlighted in the OP and on the survey that only I and the relevant people at the club will see it.

I'd like to do more, but it's about as much as i can do. Unfortunately. Happily take other opinions on board.

I know you will be sensible with the Data PS.

Suppose I am just trying to reassure those that will be typically "skeptical about on-line surveys!"

It's a hard one I agree. ;)

I know you will be sensible with the Data PS.

Suppose I am just trying to reassure those that will be typically "skeptical about on-line surveys!"

It's a hard one I agree. ;)
It's perfectly understandable. I know 99% people don't know me on here. But I hope they feel the information asked for isn't too sensitive.

Of course you are correct. I am being a bit anal and worrying there will be a few who log on to the survey and fear where they are sending their ST numbers to lol.

Of course you are correct. I am being a bit anal and worrying there will be a few who log on to the survey and fear where they are sending their ST numbers to lol.
You are right. Everyone has different thresholds for this kind of information. I'll happily take a call from anyone with questions. Just pm and we can sort it out.

Don't let those with away games as their raison d'être put you off the scent.

I'm a seasoned away game traveler - have been for over 30 years - but I put the safety of our goalkeeper and security of our stadium way above my selfish pleasures. Those that refuse to recognise what is driving this action plan are being completely myopic and thinking only of themselves.

Survey completed and shared PS.

The very best of luck with this and thank you for your commitment.

Signed this afternoon i,m offshore so don,t have my season ticket number .hopefully this won,t have any affect on me filling in the questioner

In the 70s 80s the fhilth had their end at a Ibrox and the Bears had their end at the Darkheap,Now they have their end a full stand close enough to the field of play to intimidate our goalkeeper and influence officials and when the Bears visit the fhilth they are shoved into a corner it's not all about numbers the fhilth knew exactly what they were doing when they relocated the away fans in the corner,We need to find a place to hide them.

Agree 100%. Yet another example of them marginalising us. Stick them in the WE.

I've explained it in a few posts but will again mate .

We have roughly 43,000 season ticket holders who fork out to come to Ibrox every year .

For god knows how long, we've been told behave, don't sing this , don't do that , follow with pride and so on. Fair enough to 2017 and I'm glad to say there's barely an arrest ever at Ibrox on match day and that is to be commended. It has however curtailed the atmosphere somewhat but hopefully that can be addressed with safe standing or suchlike.

At present twice a season we have 43,000 season ticket holders who have to watch as our own fans are booted out of their own season ticket seats to accommodate 8000 Yahoos ( plus the ones that sneak in ) and if they are lucky will get seats up in the gods for 50 quid.

Now it's true it's worse because we are currently going through rebuild and have suffered some defeats to them , however for years we also have to put up with the worsening behaviour of the visitors including smashing seats, urinating and defacating in the aisles, disrupting minutes silences, vile songs about terrorism , sectarian songs, encroaching the pitch when they score, flares thrown at our goalkeeper , withholding the ball, and threatening behaviour outside our own ground.

Add to this the Celtic players win lose or draw being given the run of the place to stage a party in front of said animals on our pitch, tie scarves to our goalposts , throw jerseys to fans and so on.

Please Robert compare and contrast all of this I've mentioned , to how we are treated at the piggery , like animals herded into a corner out of sight, players ushered off the park immediately the final whistle goes .

It's gone on too long and it's time for us as a club for once to do something about it . I hope I've explained my feelings mate .

Rangers fans first .
The behaviour of the fhilth has hit new depths and there is a danger of a serious incident,As a club we have a responsibility for the safety of our players and our own fans,If or should I say when it happens the club will be held totally responsible because the signs are there and the club should take steps to avoid it,Ibrox for Rangers fans.

The behaviour of the fhilth has hit new depths and there is a danger of a serious incident,As a club we have a responsibility for the safety of our players and our own fans,If or should I say when it happens the club will be held totally responsible because the signs are there and the club should take steps to avoid it,Ibrox for Rangers fans.

Couldn't agree more and the next step for the Yahoos as they get closer to 10 will be a full scale pitch invasion , mark me .

Our board simply must act in the interests of safety here above all else to prevent this from worsening - before it's too late .

I fully agree with this. Look at their behaviour whilst so far ahead of us and lording it, how will they react when eventually we get the upper hand. It will be carnage and it is the duty of our board to act now, in the interests of our fans.
The SFA, PS, the judiciary, MP's, GCC and the media all act in Sceptic's interests, is it too much to ask the board to act in our fans interests.

Couldn't agree more and the next step for the Yahoos as they get closer to 10 will be a full scale pitch invasion , mark me .

Our board simply must act in the interests of safety here above all else to prevent this from worsening - before it's too late .
The scum keep goading and stepping over the line of acceptable behaviour and your right the next step is a park invasion which will cause the Bears to react and retaliate and the whole thing will be our fault we know this it's happened before,The club need to step in and preempt the inevitable or be prepared to be made out the baddies again.

I actually thought of this the last time they visited us, I wouldn't be surprised if dozens of them actually came onto the pitch, after that it will probably be hundreds of them.

They need stopped now.

I actually thought of this the last time they visited us, I wouldn't be surprised if dozens of them actually came onto the pitch, after that it will probably be hundreds of them.

They need stopped now.
We've seen what happened with hibs.,,,,

I would hate to hear fans saying to the club we told you so you were warned and you ignored us,Take action now before we have a major incident better being over cautious as wise after the event.Ibrox for Rangers fans.

No I sit in the WE, stick them in the corner like any other support

Would you agree if the club offered you the best seat available in the Broomloan or the corner? Perhaps even first shout in the safe standing area?

If I was to pick my ideal position for away fans it would be BR1+BF1 or W.E. but to minimise the disruption to our own fans who should be our priority the corner used already for visiting fans should be used for the visiting fhilth.Ibrox for Rangers fans.

Good to see this still being pushed up the board and people are catching on to the survey. We need to get the club to listen to the fans.

They might feel they have bigger fish, but we are the paying public who are the heartbeat of the club and helped get it back to the top league. Without us Green and Ashley would have got away with a lot more.

The corner is still too prominent for me, give them the last section in the club deck, and cage them in behind soundproof tinted glass
Keep them in 30min after final whistle

The corner is still too prominent for me, give them the last section in the club deck, and cage them in behind soundproof tinted glass
What I am trying to do is put a proposal to the powers that be that not only meets the desires of our fans, but financially doesn't cost anything. Indeed, save the club money.

Makes it more likely to happen imo.

I thought part of the problem is that some of our ST holders are getting shifted to accommodate them?

Your proposal wouldn't solve that mate.

Signed. C'mon guys the more who sign the better chance we have of change.

Back