Andrew Gray's mum giving it to Spiers

Helene Gray is a remarkable lady. Her son would be so proud of her I’m sure. Her struggle to get some semblance of justice for the victims must seem like trying to push water uphill but she’s always there, always fighting for her boy and the others.

BTW Graham, if you’re lurking, we are NOT excited by this. None of us, not a single one. We’re sickened and angry, sickened by the horrific stories of abuse of so many youngsters over so many years and angry at those who conspired to protect the abusers and facilitate their vile acts. Angry at people like you in fact, someone with the experience and knowledge to dig up the truth of what went on if you were so minded yet refuses to do so, instead lowering yourself into the gutter to obfuscate and deflect attention from the real story.

As a father yourself Graham, how fo you sleep at night? Knowing that you could do some good and help bring the perpetrators to justice yet you do nothing. How can you bear to look at yourself in a mirror when you see the man who by choosing to do nothing is helping abusers and their protectors walk free, causing continual pain and anguish to parents and their children - parents like you and children like yours.

How does it feel, Graham? Are your childish Twitter spats just Pyrrhic victories which don’t sooth your conscience? Or did you mortgage your conscience and integrity long ago for your 30 pieces of silver?

Great post.

It's a good job that Helene and Michelle are two strong women. I have so much admiration for both of them.

Helene Gray is a remarkable lady. Her son would be so proud of her I’m sure. Her struggle to get some semblance of justice for the victims must seem like trying to push water uphill but she’s always there, always fighting for her boy and the others.

BTW Graham, if you’re lurking, we are NOT excited by this. None of us, not a single one. We’re sickened and angry, sickened by the horrific stories of abuse of so many youngsters over so many years and angry at those who conspired to protect the abusers and facilitate their vile acts. Angry at people like you in fact, someone with the experience and knowledge to dig up the truth of what went on if you were so minded yet refuses to do so, instead lowering yourself into the gutter to obfuscate and deflect attention from the real story.

As a father yourself Graham, how fo you sleep at night? Knowing that you could do some good and help bring the perpetrators to justice yet you do nothing. How can you bear to look at yourself in a mirror when you see the man who by choosing to do nothing is helping abusers and their protectors walk free, causing continual pain and anguish to parents and their children - parents like you and children like yours.

How does it feel, Graham? Are your childish Twitter spats just Pyrrhic victories which don’t sooth your conscience? Or did you mortgage your conscience and integrity long ago for your 30 pieces of silver?

Great post Rudolph.

"It's people like yourself that have experience of this that I sincerely feel for. As I said earlier, we have a story in front of us and we can try and understand the feelings of what went on, we don't live it. It's horrendous and I hope you and your family has now got some peace from it.

I also knew someone who was abused and you find tou're barely even able to comprehend what took place.

I wish you and your family well."

Thanks mate. We live with it every day. Not me personally but very close family.
As I've mentioned before, the victims come first but the knock on effect never leaves, to the point that it doesn't get spoken about.
I'm finding this avenue a way of venting sometimes and I apologise.
My blood is boiling with the way so called responsible people are dealing with it- deny, deflect, blame others!

Well when you’re ugly & cannae kick a ball in Glasgow what do you do ?

Put on a friggin tweed jacket & kid on you’re an intellectual.

He’s a fraud.

I remember when he left the Scotsman or Scotland on Sunday some years ago the paper very soon afterwards published a letter from a guy who moved into a flat in Edinburgh and invited all the neighbours in the building to an informal, get-to-know-you type house warming. Speirs was one of his new neighbours and turned up wearing his usual know-all, supercilious smirk and carrying an already open and half-finished bottle of wine as his contribution to the festivities, and proceeded to bore everybody shitless. The guy ran him down to nothing.
I remember thinking that it looked like his ex colleagues at the paper thoroughly enjoyed every word of the letter.

I remember when he left the Scotsman or Scotland on Sunday some years ago the paper very soon afterwards published a letter from a guy who moved into a flat in Edinburgh and invited all the neighbours in the building to an informal, get-to-know-you type house warming. Speirs was one of his new neighbours and turned up wearing his usual know-all, supercilious smirk and carrying an already open and half-finished bottle of wine as his contribution to the festivities, and proceeded to bore everybody shitless. The guy ran him down to nothing.
I remember thinking that it looked like his ex colleagues at the paper thoroughly enjoyed every word of the letter.

Funny.Laughed out loud mate :D

"It's people like yourself that have experience of this that I sincerely feel for. As I said earlier, we have a story in front of us and we can try and understand the feelings of what went on, we don't live it. It's horrendous and I hope you and your family has now got some peace from it.

I also knew someone who was abused and you find tou're barely even able to comprehend what took place.

I wish you and your family well."

Thanks mate. We live with it every day. Not me personally but very close family.
As I've mentioned before, the victims come first but the knock on effect never leaves, to the point that it doesn't get spoken about.
I'm finding this avenue a way of venting sometimes and I apologise.
My blood is boiling with the way so called responsible people are dealing with it- deny, deflect, blame others!

I do get the point that it doesn't get spoke about. I think that's probably quite common.

I just hope that all of the victims get what they want. I've lived through this for over 40 years of accusations, etc, and I want them destroyed for this. For the victims, for me and for my club, I want then dead.

Of paramount importance to me though is that I want ALL of the victims to get what they want. everything else is secondary. I genuinely mean that.

Again, I wish your family well.

It is extraordinary that a respected newspaper like The Times have Speirs on their payroll.
The Times was a decent newspaper, but by hiring the likes of Speirs, it's no longer a newspaper I'm prepared to buy or support.

Responded to one of their ilk on the same thread:

• mentally challenged said -
      Replying to @[B]GrahamSpiers[/B]
      Rangers fans don’t care about victims. They’ve no idea about them. They live in hope that Celtic are impeded financially due to it. That’s their only concern. Quite staggering.

Direct message

Me -
      Fixed that for you... Celtic fans don’t care about victims. They’ve no idea about them. They live in hope that Celtic aren't impeded financially due to it. That’s their only concern. Quite staggering.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

• This clown had 24 people "like" his comment. They are ostrich who just wish this would go away and are willing to redirect to protect their own. Scummy behavior.

This is about all children, who were abused, one who was only 5years old, was abused by Mr Torbet, so don't you tell me, that anyone, is excited, tweeting about,it you are a disgusting human being, hang your head in shame.

Speirs had tweeted.

Rangers fans excitedly RTing any Celtic Boys Club sex abuse stories. Celtic fans countering with dug up stories of ex Rangers youth coaches and alleged child sex abuse.
What a nauseating charade.

If anyone is entitled to challenge him, its a bereaved mother. Will it make him reflect and change his nasty attitude? I doubt it.

I cannot believe any journalist would write that. He doesn't get it...he genuinely thinks Rangers supporters tweeting about this are more worthy of comment than the crime itself. Honestly, the guy is ill.

Spoke to my auld man and my wee maw last week about what was going on. They're in their 80s and they were astounded but mentioned that it was now in the papers. I told them I had been reading this forum quite a lot and there was lots more to come out.
I don't think they believed me.
I said that rancid club should be shut down!
I think it took it to another level, as I explained things.
Never seen them so aghast!

When discussing Spiers, one must always remember that he, like many other enablers, repeatedly and emphatically denied that Jock Stein knew anything about Torbett. It was all just a vicious rumour spread by jealous Rangers fans of Stein's football success. Protecting the good name of Stein was paramount for Spiers back then, and still is.

Spoke to my auld man and my wee maw last week about what was going on. They're in their 80s and they were astounded but mentioned that it was now in the papers. I told them I had been reading this forum quite a lot and there was lots more to come out.
I don't think they believed me.
I said that rancid club should be shut down!
I think it took it to another level, as I explained things.
Never seen them so aghast!

And we need to do all we can to pass this information out to as wide of a range of people as we can.
There will be millions like your mum & dad mate.
My mums 82 but she’s a ST holder & very tuned in :D

Last edited:
It’s a massive story and all he has to say about it is to have a go at us for bringing it up. Pathetic.

Did he ever call out the Celtic fans revelling in our demise? They have been 10000000x worse.

This is about all children, who were abused, one who was only 5years old, was abused by Mr Torbet, so don't you tell me, that anyone, is excited, tweeting about,it you are a disgusting human being, hang your head in shame.

Speirs had tweeted.

Rangers fans excitedly RTing any Celtic Boys Club sex abuse stories. Celtic fans countering with dug up stories of ex Rangers youth coaches and alleged child sex abuse.
What a nauseating charade.

What we find nauseating Speirs is that your type are paid a pretty penny and won't investigate and report on the sickest scandal in Scottish Football for evermore.

Do your job. Just do your job.

The diseased mantra of Graham Speirs when it comes to Celtc Paedophiles
1 Defend ra cellic
2 Blame Rangers
3 Basic Human Decency

I have spoken to him albeit some years ago he definitely has a skeleton or two in his cupboard and has a dark side to him about certain subjects that is not normal.
He needs counselling IMHO to get rid of these hangups as some of his outbursts are so strange they are verging on evil.

When discussing Spiers, one must always remember that he, like many other enablers, repeatedly and emphatically denied that Jock Stein knew anything about Torbett. It was all just a vicious rumour spread by jealous Rangers fans of Stein's football success. Protecting the good name of Stein was paramount for Spiers back then, and still is.

And this despite Stein's involvement being a matter of public record.

You couldn't make this crap up could You?What is wrong with this man?How would he feel if it was his kids?Almost seems like he's goading.Sick behaviour imo

Hates the “whataboutery” of problems in Scottish football but here he is indulging in it himself - clear to see in a sneaky way he’s trying to implicate Rangers and have people think we’re just as bad.

No, no and no. He can’t grasp that we all sadly know paedophiles infiltrate everywhere. Nobody can take the moral highground about that. It’s how they were dealt with (or not) in this case that’s abhorrent.

How this man can take his children to support a rancid club like Celtic whilst fully aware of their deliberate cover-up and complete disregard for the victims is beyond me.

The same goes for any Celtic supporter - how could you possibly put a Celtic top on your child’s back knowing fully what has being going on at said club is mind-boggling.

spiers I think mark twain must have known a fool like you. because how else would he have said these words. better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. and spiers the pain will be with Andrew gray's mum till the day she dies. and maybe the poor woman mite think it was her fault what happened to her son. because she mite think if I never let him go there or if I never let him be with them etc. and we all know it was the sick b-----d's at your beloved club that were to blame not his mum. and spiers if you are looking in I have been a rangers fan all my life. and if anybody at rangers were a sick b-----d just like the ones that were at the scum. and if rangers did a cover up just like the tims have done to this day. I would no longer support rangers because spiers for it to happen to just one child his one child to many. one last thing spiers it's not point scoring talking about what they did it's beaning a decent human being and trying to get justice for the kids. because when it happened spiers they were kids you arsehole.

Last edited:
Another dinosaur who will, through time, be shown to be on the wrong side of history. Spiers wants everyone to stop talking about this in the hope that the genie goes back in the bottle. It won’t. Graham, you’re trying to stem the tide of public opinion, the dam is about to burst and supporting paedophiles by covering it up will prove to be your downfall.

Tick tock. The BBC’s agenda to support Celtic at all costs is going to look very sinister in the coming months. Tick tock.

It's amazing the whole of the media joined in to humiliate Rangers, and the fans spiers included. It was a legal tax loophole, a legal loophole. Every man woman and child from smeltic had a say about our legal tax loophole. Yet we mention about a paedophile cover up at smelltic,and spiers tells us we are point scoring. He will say anything to protect smeltic, scum of a man

The face of a liar masking another secret me thinks.

britney.png
Spiers said he felt sorry for Craig Thomson the Hearts player who pleaded guilty and was placed on the sex offenders register for underage sex,says it all about Spiers.

A disgusting vile piece of nothingness.

Absolutely below pond life.

This vile individual was actually brought up by a preacher of God......unbelievable.

Some of the language used on threads by a tiny minority has been 'questionable' on motive, IMO.

But overall I'd say that the vast majority of decent human beings are rightly disgusted by what has occured and the seeming lack of public response. Speirs however is hellbent on shit stirring.

Last edited:
Back