Andy Cole...Paul Elliott

An odious lying excuse for a former professional footballer
He is the type of character who craves attention and wilfully lies to get the attention horrible human being

So it turns out after all that the lady's front bottom was perfect to play for the mentally challengeds........
Mmmm I wonder if at the time there was any dodgy dealings around his signing.
He was involved a tax avoidance scheme whereby Brian Dempsey would build him a house, he would sell it and keep the profit. When he didn’t make the profit he expected he sued Celtic.

A wee story for Paul Elliot’s plus Column,

When signed for septic , he was told when he sells his house , they ( septic ) would guarantee that he’d make £100,000 profit , basically they would reimburse any shortfall , the story goes he sold his house in about 5 weeks , made £7,000 profit & stuck his hand out for the balance . It was documented at the time , can’t remember the outcome.

Edit , see post above

Found the following from a BBC interview transcript.

https://web.archive.org/web/2012062.../projects/SocialCapital/PaulElliottSpeech.pdf

Can't copy and paste as it's a pdf but

Says he was racially abused by 67,000 Rangers fans on his debut despite playing his debut against Motherwell. He then goes onto say Rangers fans showered him with monkey chants and bananas, he even picked 1 up and took a bite.
A story easily corroborated by the other, 21 players, officials, fans, journalists, photographers, TV cameras...shameful he held relative positions of power on racism and equality. Can trust a thief but you can't trust a liar!
Poster on here a few years back (little boy blue??) raised all these lies with Clarke Carlisle who was players rep on PFA at that time, agreed to raise it officially with Elliot who i think was up for a role with PFA. Carlisle never got back to him and it was soon after Carlisle's life fell apart and he tried to commit suicide.

Liar Elliott's career has however flourished on the back of his lies

I always remember a guy from Newcastle got Andy Cole tattooed onto his leg about the same time he went to Man UTD.
[/QUOTE]
Aye, he got it altered to "look like" les Ferdinand apparently lol

Should face the same charges as those sho do dish it out imo.

Did we even have a 2-2 draw with them, during his time at Celtic?

I can remember two goals he scored. Skol Cup Final and the '92 New Year Game. We won both although he did score their equaliser in the New Year game. Given it was after the Cup Final it definitely wasnt his debut.

The shameful thing is, it takes a few of us 30 seconds to point out his lies yet, football journos who have been in the profession for decades cant or wont do the same. Absolute joke.
No. As I said, the only thing he said that was truthful was he played for Celtic.

His debut wasn't against us.
There were no bananas.
There was no 2-2 draw that he featured in.

It was a speaker at The Runnymeade Trust he spouted these lies. The transcript was available online but has sonced been removed

Racism is deplorable. Lying about racism does nothing to help tackle it

Last edited:
Found the following from a BBC interview transcript.

https://web.archive.org/web/2012062.../projects/SocialCapital/PaulElliottSpeech.pdf

Can't copy and paste as it's a pdf but

Says he was racially abused by 67,000 Rangers fans on his debut despite playing his debut against Motherwell. He then goes onto say Rangers fans showered him with monkey chants and bananas, he even picked 1 up and took a bite.
A story easily corroborated by the other, 21 players, officials, fans, journalists, photographers, TV cameras...shameful he held relative positions of power on racism and equality. Can trust a thief but you can't trust a liar!
Mental that this has just been allowed to run. Elliott was certainly being compensated by the Paedophile Rings' former mouthpiece Hollicom. For those that dont think the 2 directors of Hollicom walked need to know, they did.

No. As I said, the only thing he said that was truthful was he played for Celtic.

His debut wasn't against.
There were no bananas.
There was no 2-2 draw that he featured in.

It was a speaker at The Runnymeade Trust he spouted these lies. The transcript was available online but has sonced been removed

Racism is deplorable. Lying about racism does nothing to help tackle it
I think he was talking about his OF debut bud as opposed to his actual debut.

He made his OF debut in the 'MoJo game' of November 1989. At Ibrox!

The 67k capacity leads you to believe it was at the scum hut. Which was the capacity at the start of the 80s. The allowed capacity in 1989 (Elliot's time there) at the cesspit was 54,000.

We'd be here all night pointing out the ratbag's lies on behalf of The Runnymede Trust.

As usual, our club fc--ucked it up. Or rather Murray and his general factotum did. They had the chance to point out Elliot's outrageous lies but they reneged on their responsibilities, and we are where we are.

Steve Waggott.
Had a quick Google and Wiki.
No sign of him being an agent but back then I'm going to assume no regulation so you or I could claim to be one...If only I could have had that much neck and no shame. (No I could not have).
He does 'appear' to be some sort of business sports guru and ended up as CEO of Blackburn courtesy of Venky.
Case closed?

Last edited:
Elliot is an arsehole, that's not for dispute.

But how does that story with Cole pan out? They agree the signing on fee with Newcastle, and this agent guy who's just turned up with him goes, that £30k is mine, and Cole just goes oh right ok then? Did he sign an agreement with the guy to that effect?

Sounds like there's bits missing to be honest.

Elliot is an arsehole, that's not for dispute.

But how does that story with Cole pan out? They agree the signing on fee with Newcastle, and this agent guy who's just turned up with him goes, that £30k is mine, and Cole just goes oh right ok then? Did he sign an agreement with the guy to that effect?

Sounds like there's bits missing to be honest.
Thats not explained fully in the excerpt published but we have to assume that Waggott was smart enough to turn up with some sort of binding contract for Cole/NUFC to sign thus ensuring Waggott trousered his 'fee'.
If Cole had made this up I doubt his publisher or The Times would have published it without the ability to confirm it.
Buy the book is the hook.

This is a guy who has just been appointed to an FA role to help tackle racism in the game. It appears his lies have got him into the very top of the game down south.

I had the misfortune of hearing Jim Shite fawning over him on Talksport last week “great guy Paul”, “my friend for a long, long time” boak inducing stuff

Thought this was supposed to be Elliot, didn't know Dion Dublin was involved in these shenanigans.
I've googled it and can't find Dublin making any claims of racism from Rangers fans. Some woman in a supermarket in Chesterfield in 2018, that's about it.

This is a guy who has just been appointed to an FA role to help tackle racism in the game. It appears his lies have got him into the very top of the game down south.

I had the misfortune of hearing Jim Shite fawning over him on Talksport last week “great guy Paul”, “my friend for a long, long time” boak inducing stuff
White would say that if the most they shared was a urinal for a half time pish.

Was in the Express down here today that he is being put forward as next FA Chairman. Someone needs to point out to the FA, all of the lies and false allegations he has made and continues to do. Not exactly a pillar of Society is he. He got out of the scumhut rather sharpish if I recall.

Doesn't mention racism?
I watched Football Focus that day. Dublin lied as noted above but to be clear was not playing the racist card. He was trying to underline the intensity of the atmosphere but lied through his teeth whilst doing so.

Filthy rat liar and as much as he will love it to be the case, my opinion of him isn't due to him being an ex filth player or for being black. It's purely because he is a proven filthy rat liar. Would like a nice media tit for tat to bury Elliot and his disgraceful behaviour further
You do wonder if some digging will be done now given the revelations by Andy Cole?
Perhaps the power of PC will prevent that.
That would not be a surprise.

You do wonder if some digging will be done now given the revelations by Andy Cole?

FA's Anti-Racism Star Quits After 'Abuse' Row​

The Football Association accepts ex-Chelsea player Paul Elliott's resignation after he allegedly sent a racist text message.

Football's anti-racism campaigner Paul Elliott has resigned from his position at the Football Association after making "discriminatory abusive comments".

The former Chelsea and Celtic defender, allegedly aimed a racial insult via text at ex-Charlton player Richard Rufus in an argument over a failed business venture. Both men are black.

The FA's chairman David Bernstein said in a statement that Elliott's position was "untenable" after the matter was reported earlier this week.

Elliott served on the FA's judicial panel and as a nominated member of UEFA committees.

He was also a trustee of the Kick It Out campaign, a position from which he has also stepped down.

The 48-year-old received a CBE for services to equality and diversity in football earlier this month.

A statement from the FA read: "The FA has today accepted the resignation of Paul Elliott from all roles representing the organisation.

"This follows a conversation in which discriminatory abusive comments were made to Richard Rufus."

Mr Bernstein said: "I am saddened by this turn of events and it is with regret that we accept Paul's resignation.

"However, the use of discriminatory language is unacceptable regardless of its context and in effect has made Paul's position untenable."

Sadly not, seems to be untouchable for some reason. Southgate even mentioned him for his hard work at the England press conference, no doubt touting him for the newly vacated big job at the F.A

FA's Anti-Racism Star Quits After 'Abuse' Row​

The Football Association accepts ex-Chelsea player Paul Elliott's resignation after he allegedly sent a racist text message.

Football's anti-racism campaigner Paul Elliott has resigned from his position at the Football Association after making "discriminatory abusive comments".

The former Chelsea and Celtic defender, allegedly aimed a racial insult via text at ex-Charlton player Richard Rufus in an argument over a failed business venture. Both men are black.

The FA's chairman David Bernstein said in a statement that Elliott's position was "untenable" after the matter was reported earlier this week.

Elliott served on the FA's judicial panel and as a nominated member of UEFA committees.

He was also a trustee of the Kick It Out campaign, a position from which he has also stepped down.

The 48-year-old received a CBE for services to equality and diversity in football earlier this month.

A statement from the FA read: "The FA has today accepted the resignation of Paul Elliott from all roles representing the organisation.

"This follows a conversation in which discriminatory abusive comments were made to Richard Rufus."

Mr Bernstein said: "I am saddened by this turn of events and it is with regret that we accept Paul's resignation.

"However, the use of discriminatory language is unacceptable regardless of its context and in effect has made Paul's position untenable."
Interesting article.
When is it from?
He's now 56 so I'm going to go and try and find a calculator.

Last edited:
Interesting article.
When is it from?
He's now 56 so I'm going to go and try and find a calculator.
It's from Feb 2013

Link below - reported in other outlets too. (It would be unfortunate if everyone clicked the link and it appeared on the main SSN page...

Fraudulent claims,misconceptions and down right lies, Mr Elliott has form when he shares his views, all too quick to play the race/racism card. People's champion, dream on Paul.

Back