@Andythephotodr colourised pics and designs.

I know some of you folks have been following my wee journey into digital colourisation for a while and thought you might like to see anther project I was involved in.

If you scroll back a few posts you will see I did a book with Man Utd recently, I also had some work in the 150 year anniversary book David Mason brought out, you might have notice the pics I did in there.

Just completed work for Portsmouth and their historical society in a lovely book about their 125 year anniversary.

I know some of you folks have been following my wee journey into digital colourisation for a while and thought you might like to see anther project I was involved in.

If you scroll back a few posts you will see I did a book with Man Utd recently, I also had some work in the 150 year anniversary book David Mason brought out, you might have notice the pics I did in there.

Just completed work for Portsmouth and their historical society in a lovely book about their 125 year anniversary.

I remember when you were starting out Andy. It’s been great to track your progress and even better that you’re able to make a living from it. I still love the avatar you made me. Thanks Andy.

ENzCBejXkAIt-Rn

I would have loved to have been able to attend a match at the old Ibrox.

Man Utd I know but I thought you folks who have been following this thread would be interested

My book has been shortlisted in this years sports book awards. Really came out of the blue
Well done Andy, you deserve recognition for your work, I've done colourisation work myself and I know how long and hard it can be.

Back