Ange : I dont rest players if they want a rest they can get one when they are 45

I’m not buying the theory that they are dead on their feet after 60 minutes. They look much fitter than they were last season. I think it’s just lack of quality that is their issue. As posted many times on various threads they just have much poorer players than us and have relied on refs giving them 8 points they didn’t deserve.
If we keep upping our game there is no reason that we shouldn’t be 12 points clear by the end of February.
Refs to do their jobs fairly and us to focus and we will have the league won in March.

Sky just asked him if the league should look at changing back to 5 subs to relieve the pressure on squads :)):)):)). Ange all for it.

What next?

Ange. Do you think teams should play against Celtic with their laces tied together?
To be fair, I'm all for 5 subs.

If the game needs freshened up we can bring on Sakala, Wright, Roofe, Paterson, Baccuna.

They don't have a fit starting 11 never mind 5 subs.

They'd need to turn to Scales, Shaw, Montgomery, Henderson and hoopy the hound.

You’d think after seeing what happened with Erikson it would have been mandated by UEFA for all leagues to have 5 subs.

Imagine how hard these comments will bite his fat arse if one of the Celtic players collapses on the pitch.
My bets are on the Japanese tbh

Back