Angus Gunn

So reading this thread he has good distribution and bad distribution and is good at crosses and not good. Got it.

Think that's why we could go for Liam Kelly, but when he is pushing for the national team, would he want to be a back up?

I'm quite sure he would jump at the chance to be a back-up player for us, as would all Motherwell players. Players will also always have the belief that they can take their chance when it comes. I don't think he's good enough though, he has far too many howlers. I would be worried if he was our keeper for any period of time. Still hasn't been capped and Clarke is trying bring in a keeper from Brighton, Gordon could also return next season, so he'll do well to stay in the Scotland squad.

I think Gun would be a very good signing. Good shot stopper, huge frame, good distribution and free transfer. Struggle to see the downside.
You are only saying that because he played for your beloved Scottish national team - he isn’t on a free transfer!!

In all seriousness I don’t know much about him, mixed reviews.

His Dad was murder!!

There are much better keepers out there. We don't need to be spending millions on a keeper but need to find a number 1 this summer.

I have only seen him in the 2 game sin the last week and he looked confident enough but in all honesty he didn't have much to do in either game so can't really make a judgement on those games alone.

Back