Another Bear gone

Walkers Loyal

I’m just back from the hospital after saying goodbye to my dad who passed away today at lunchtime.

Had been ill for a few weeks but his passing today still came as a total shock.

Was hoping he’d hang on to see us lift the trophy tomorrow but it wasn’t to be. Hope he’s looking down tomorrow and celebrating alongside us all.

RIP dad, let’s do this tomorrow for you, Walter and Jimmy.

Sad news mate, condolences to you and your family. Hopefully Rangers make us all proud but especially your dad. He'll be looking down cheering on the famous.

I’m just back from the hospital after saying goodbye to my dad who passed away today at lunchtime.

Was hoping he’d hang on to see us lift the trophy tomorrow but it wasn’t to be. Hope he’s looking down tomorrow and celebrating alongside us all.

Sorry for your loss mate ! The lords my shepherd ,

Thoughts are with you mate... gutter

So sorry to hear this. Deepest condolences to your family; and all who knew your Da.
A consolation (but not right now at this moment) will be that in the future you`ll be able to say he lived to see us through to the final.
R I P Sir.

So sorry mate puts things into perspective thoughts with you and your family.

RIP Bear

RIP to your dad mate , stay strong , my heart goes out to you.

Back