Another Bear gone

Thoughts are with you and family he definitely be watching down with you. Ma dad he's been in Queen Elizabeth hospital for a couple of months now he's out his coma and not fully there but when I say my prayer for him tonight have u and Ur family in my thoughts, to many good ones are being taken to early theese days.

Sorry for your loss mate, been obsessing over tomorrow all week but hearing things like this shows it’s just a game

Thoughts with you and your family

Very sorry for your loss, OP. Stuff like this puts tomorrow night, as momentous a fixture as it is, into perspective.

I’m just back from the hospital after saying goodbye to my dad who passed away today at lunchtime.

Had been ill for a few weeks but his passing today still came as a total shock.

Was hoping he’d hang on to see us lift the trophy tomorrow but it wasn’t to be. Hope he’s looking down tomorrow and celebrating alongside us all.

RIP dad, let’s do this tomorrow for you, Walter and Jimmy.
My sincere condolences to you and all your family at this time @Walkers Loyal. Take peace in knowing your Dad will be front and certain with Sandy,Walter, Jimmy and all those gone before and in great company for tomorrow.

He is still by your side brother.

My Dad passed away 4 years and i carry a locket of his ashes around my neck to scatter at places and occasions that i knew he would love, i looked to the sky at full time against Leipzig at Ibrox & took a moment for myself & I still speak to him.

They are always with us, sir.

I’m just back from the hospital after saying goodbye to my dad who passed away today at lunchtime.

Was hoping he’d hang on to see us lift the trophy tomorrow but it wasn’t to be. Hope he’s looking down tomorrow and celebrating alongside us all.

So so sorry for your loss at this time mate

Sorry to hear that mate, hopefully he’s up there having a sing song with people from his past.

Heartbreaking mate. Hopefully we can do it for him and yourself. He will be in good company tomorrow night I'm sure. Take care of yourself

Sorry for your loss and condolences to your family. We’ll all raise a glass tomorrow to our fathers who invited us all into our Rangers family. R.I.P. Bear.

Really to hear of your loss WL. Tough times.

So sorry mate.

Back