Another Bear gone

I’m just back from the hospital after saying goodbye to my dad who passed away today at lunchtime.

Had been ill for a few weeks but his passing today still came as a total shock.

Was hoping he’d hang on to see us lift the trophy tomorrow but it wasn’t to be. Hope he’s looking down tomorrow and celebrating alongside us all.

RIP dad, let’s do this tomorrow for you, Walter and Jimmy.
Sorry to hear your terrible news brother. Respect to your dad and thoughts with the family.
No matter the result, I'm sure your dad was happy and proud of the team.

Horrible mate. I nearly lost my dad just before xmas so totally understand how u must be feeling. Hopefully tomorrow night gives u a little bit of joy in a terrible time. All the best.

Thoughts with you WL.

Tomorrow night we raise a glass to absent friends & the famous Glasgow Rangers. x

So sorry for your loss. Your dad will be up there roaring the team on to glory alongside Walter, Jimmy and all the bears who have passed. My condolences to you and your family at this sad time

Very sorry to hear this WL. My thoughts with you and your family.

Your dad will have the best seat available tomorrow night. He’ll be watching from above with the many other great Rangers men and women we have lost.

I’m just back from the hospital after saying goodbye to my dad who passed away today at lunchtime.

Was hoping he’d hang on to see us lift the trophy tomorrow but it wasn’t to be. Hope he’s looking down tomorrow and celebrating alongside us all.

Sorry for your loss mate. He’ll be watching down on you and the bears tomorrow.

Sorry for loss mate, horrible thing to happen

He’ll be watching down tomorrow with pride as we lost the trophy

Condolences to you and the family

Oh mate, horrible news for you and the family. Hope you can find some reasons to smile later today.

Lost my dad last February but powered on until Sunday when it hit me I won't be able to call him after full time. I will be wearing his London RSA polo shirt knowing he will forever be with me. You will be hurting now and you might even not be right in 6 months but always know they are still with us in our hearts

Damn, sorry to hear that brother

Back