Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

He has sat locked up stewing, love it!!

ErmeIJWXUAUqIjr

He will be gone by Wednesday. Hopefully Lawwell calls in the Samaritans because the guy has lost it. Paranoia. Denial. Slurring his words.

Which means him and/or his family members haven't followed the guidelines and stayed at home during his isolation.

It doesn’t necessarily mean that. The isolation period is the length it is because it can take a number of days for you to show symptoms or return a positive test after first being infected.

There is every chance the infected player caught Covid in Dubai.

I honestly can't believe I have just watched that. I am still wondering if this is genuine.

The guy has lost the plot - if he can't see the error of celtic's ways and the complete lack of common sense and the fact they are away on a jolly when their own fans can't leave the fxxking house then the guy needs some professional help.

Trying to make themselves the victim here is making a mockery of people who are really suffering. Lennon is their primary weapon for claiming victimhood as they know nobody will question the torn faced prick for fear of being labelled a bigot.

After his CEO apologised! B-D

Nobodies got covid, well apart from the two that have it!

No chance of that happening, as a qualified body language expert, Calum McGregor’s interview post Livy showed the players are against him.
Exactly what I was going to say. A siege mentality needs the team to believe in their manager and think that he's the man to lead them out of whatever difficulty they're in. Mad rants like this just increase the level of division as the majority of the team lose respect for him and the whole squad splits according to where their loyalty lies.

This can only be Lennon ensuring the fat Japanese sacks him for a pay off. No sober person of sound mind would come out with this kind of nonsense for any other reason.

Unless of course he is pissed and bat shit mental. :D

I never for one second believed this bollox that only one player - the guy on crutches - was a positive test.
Yet another tim cover up.
How high is that rug now?

Please Rangers just go about your business as you have been and secure 55 asap. I always thought we could win this season, but never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined the implosion that has happened across the city. I always thought the title run in would be a nerve shredding time, not a side splitting one. It is Glorious.

Wonder what the likes of ajer and Elynouisi make of their manager losing the plot like that. They’ll be left with brown and Griffiths by the end of the month

I refuse to believe he's being this stupid (can't believe I typed that).

He's either:

1) Wanting sacked now.

or

2) Deliberately inflaming the situation with the Government so football is stopped and null and void is spoken about.

Serious point for a second.

If a Coach can get charged by the footballing authorities for claiming a Referee has an agenda, surely they can be charged for claiming the government has one?

This rambling outburst is surely bringing our game into disrepute?
You can be damned sure if he is charged it's because any suspension will not be served as manager of them.

That’s not a well man there.

Drunken, paranoid ramblings and a refusal / inability to comprehend facts?

Or . . . a gambit to force the Fat Japanese to sack him so he can dance a pish-stained jig all the way back to Lurgan with his payoff?
He wants his money.
He will be lucky to be in charge for the game v Livi

This has to be the final ramblings of a man that has just been told a new manager is coming in asap. Has to be surely. He's gone absolutely Tonto. I think COVID has gone to his head. He's taken pot shots at everyone including wee nippy. Hope they get absolutely hammered for this as he's belittling government protocols.

Serious point for a second.

If a Coach can get charged by the footballing authorities for claiming a Referee has an agenda, surely they can be charged for claiming the government has one?

This rambling outburst is surely bringing our game into disrepute?
Was he charged for his comments about the referee in the Old Firm? He seems to be strangely untouchable.

Have only read half of this thread so it may have been covered but compare this latest rant to when there were positive cases after the international break...was it "remarkable" then that there were "only" a few cases? Honestly think those clips are deep fakes, completely out of touch with reality - even more so than usual.

Back