Another partnership announced

I hate the thought that our Club is being whored out to make money wherever we can with no thought about the image it has on us. Does Bisgrove have free reign or does someone sign off on what he does?

aye so he has ffs

the celtic friendly, dodgy deals that fans invested in

how much has he helped in monetary value with brands no on has ever heard in this country
I agree we have too many sponsorships and that we need to find a better balance, but it's silly to suggest he hasn't brought in a lot more money from sponsorships.

The friendly is not just on him - that's on the full board for agreeing to it

I'm shocked a company no one had ever heard of got a partnership with us. That seems to be a prerequisite to get on our kit nowadays

As for NFTs, a massive pyramid scheme that will collapse. Here's a link to a picture that you can own for hundreds/thousands/millions of £ but stops absolutely no one from just copying said imagine.

This would never happen to an EPL clu…. Oh wait

they realized there mistake in a week going by that article

id really love to know how much james bisgrove has brought in per sponsorship

i reckon hes in charge on our shirt deals too so to sign off on the amount of shit tops this year for the 150th is just as bad

Aye, Bisgrove should be let go over this I reckon.

You just can't help but feel guys like Graham, Bisgrove, Robertson etc. are out of their depth in their positions at the club whenever you scrutinise them.

Feels like there's always some minor embarrassment/balls up just around the corner with these guys - or in the case of the Sydney friendly, a major one.

Aye, Bisgrove should be let go over this I reckon.

You just can't help but feel guys like Graham, Bisgrove, Robertson etc. are out of their depth in their positions at the club whenever you scrutinise them.

Feels like there's always some minor embarrassment/balls up just around the corner with these guys - or in the case of the Sydney friendly, a major one.
robertson was at motherwell and dempsey did more then him
david graham is more a fan and stalking players is unprofessional and bisgrove would sell a kidney for money

James Bisgrove was spoken about on here as if he was our top striker and yet again we have another PR disaster and no doubt we will be out of pocket.
I know of at three companies who have dealings with him at Ibrox and no one had a good word to say about him or the way he conducts himself.
James Bisgrove is all about James Bisgrove and it’s about time he was seriously questioned.

Before signing a sponsorship deal with a Bitcoin and NFT company or anyone we should do some background checks. What have we learned from pre 2012?

Get Cadbury, Turnberry, Tennents or Coca Cola on our shirt instead of Bifti / Sportmongo. I am sure they would actually pay us and fulfil the 5 year contract and not go bust!

Hopefully we have been paid for the season already.

Can't say I really care apart from that. People saying its embarrassing and we are a laughing stock, doubt anyone gives a shit. It's happening to plenty of clubs.

I'll probably forget about this by tomorrow.
Not caring about these small things is how you end up not caring about the bigger ones further down the line.

Just think what the tops would look like if Bisgrove was given free reign

D2hCBLsWsAEHzde

All this crypto stuff is grimy as f.uck. There is a marked difference between the potential valuable uses of blockchain technology and the myriad of unregulated nonsense we have got involved in here.

I'd assume they would have paid us for the season already.

Gives us an opportunity to sell the same space to another advertiser and bring in more revenue.
And the money it’ll cost on the thousands of strips already printed with their name on it?

What on earth is “FUD”?

Glad I know nothing about all that murky business
FUD is another commonly used piece of technical jargon found within the crypto world, and is an acronym for the feelings of “fear, uncertainty, and doubt”. The term itself refers to a particular mindset that is pessimistic in nature, when it comes to a certain asset or market.

FUD is another commonly used piece of technical jargon found within the crypto world, and is an acronym for the feelings of “fear, uncertainty, and doubt”. The term itself refers to a particular mindset that is pessimistic in nature, when it comes to a certain asset or market.
like going bust after a year with the money in a offshore account

then changing names and fleecing people again

the khunts should be chased round a greyhound track by lions

I'm shocked a company no one had ever heard of got a partnership with us. That seems to be a prerequisite to get on our kit nowadays

As for NFTs, a massive pyramid scheme that will collapse. Here's a link to a picture that you can own for hundreds/thousands/millions of £ but stops absolutely no one from just copying said imagine.
Stop talking out your arse

100% baws deep in NFTs. Probably spent a fortune on something you and I and can copy for nothing :D
Either you're baws deep in the hole with NFTs and about to lose your house, in which case I feel for you.
Or you're running one of the ponzi schemes. In which case you should be inside.
Where am I wrong? We've got sponsors on our kit which are clearly scams at worst and at best immoral cash grabs. Sponsors on our stadium which are essentially unknown cyber pint to you if you know what biowave actually do.

As for NFTs, don't tell me you're one of these people who has fallen for them
Here is 2 auld das stuck in the dark ages hahahah. Absolute dinosaurs.

Back