Any Bears at Hampden today?

HamiltonJungleBear

Official Ticketer
What were your experiences. We’re going to the Scotland v Croatia game and have to be there 3 hours before ko!
What happens on arrival? What happens in Hampden (for 3 f’n hours) Are any kiosks open? Are the toilets open? (That’s really important to an old Bear) Any advice appreciated.

What were your experiences. We’re going to the Scotland v Croatia game and have to be there 3 hours before ko!
What happens on arrival? What happens in Hampden (for 3 f’n hours) Are any kiosks open? Are the toilets open? (That’s really important to an old Bear) Any advice appreciated.
I wasn’t there. But I’d hazard an educated guess that toilets and kiosks will be open.

Although, this is Scotland.

The few hours before the game flew in mate, so dont worry about that. Very well organised, with toilets open inside and out. Just hoping they still have something to play for at the Croatia game.

You should have received - or will receive - an email about it. No kiosks are open. You can take in snacks. There is free water available.

My brother was there. Didn't get the specifics but he said it was straightforward getting in and everyone left at the same time.

You can get a free matchday train ticket.

Toilets open. Kiosks closed but tables outside them to collect cups of water. Nothing to do inside apart from wait for kick off. Not sure that they are tight with the entry slots. We have tickets for Czech Republic Croatia on Friday with a 230pm entry slot so have decided we will be going in around 430.

You should have received - or will receive - an email about it. No kiosks are open. You can take in snacks. There is free water available.

My brother was there. Didn't get the specifics but he said it was straightforward getting in and everyone left at the same time.

You can get a free matchday train ticket.

Rather defeats the purpose does it not?

Is beer available outside the ground? Not sure if UEFA allow it for major tournaments which would possibly take precedence over the current restrictions?

Avoid, full of tartan tranny Rangers haters.
Applied for tickets before Scotland qualified, just wanted to attend a UEFA final game, maybe 2 years ago now. Had tickets for the next round too but uefa cancelled them and given the arrangements for the Croat game i’m pretty pleased about that.

Can you drink inside Wembley? Might be going and would appeal more if so.

Having been to games in EPL before you could in the concourse.

I have seen fans at some games with beers at seats so hopefully you can!

Nothing open inside hampden they were only giving out free water. My entry time was between 11:00-11:30 and i rocked up around 12:30, nobody said a word. No ID checks anywhere.

Was actually a good feeling to be inside a stadium again watching a game. Can't wait to get back into Ibrox

Shit result, shit lineup, shit performance, but it was great being back at the football.
There was no rangers hating around me… Clarke got dogs abuse for persisting with o’donnell so long, then bringing mcgregor on.

It was well setup for entry. I was a bit late (q15 minutes) from my designated entry and walked in, no issue. They scan your phone, do a quick security scan then your into the wee merchandise bit.

scan phone at the turnstile and your in.

most people ignored the designated seating to sit next to their mates, which the stewards ignored.
Exit was a free for all (which makes a mockery out of the designated entry times) but it was fine.

mask wise, they tell you to put it on before entering the perimeter and security told me a couple of times on the concourse, but at your seat it was ignored

The few hours before the game flew in mate, so dont worry about that. Very well organised, with toilets open inside and out. Just hoping they still have something to play for at the Croatia game.
My thinking of the Croatia game is playing for best place third spot which is possible with 3 points. Need to keep it tight vs England first though for the goal difference

Why are the entry times staggered yet everyone leaves at the same time?

Would love to hear the explanation for this. Rules are literally being made up now as they go along
There is security cordon around the outside if the stadium with additional bag / ticket checks on the way in mate. I got there in plenty of time and sailed in. Very well organised with plenty of staff around the place.

Shit result, shit lineup, shit performance, but it was great being back at the football.
There was no rangers hating around me… Clarke got dogs abuse for persisting with o’donnell so long, then bringing mcgregor on.

It was well setup for entry. I was a bit late (q15 minutes) from my designated entry and walked in, no issue. They scan your phone, do a quick security scan then your into the wee merchandise bit.

scan phone at the turnstile and your in.

most people ignored the designated seating to sit next to their mates, which the stewards ignored.
Exit was a free for all (which makes a mockery out of the designated entry times) but it was fine.

mask wise, they tell you to put it on before entering the perimeter and security told me a couple of times on the concourse, but at your seat it was ignored
Is there any decent merchandise on sale?

There is security cordon around the outside if the stadium with additional bag / ticket checks on the way in mate. I got there in plenty of time and sailed in. Very well organised with plenty of staff around the place.
That's fair enough but it's got nothing to do with covid. Unless they're searching people's bags to check they've got hand sanitiser in it.

I heard Nathan was there. Nae evidence though.

Back