Any information on Ianis Hagi injury bears ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always an old fashioned section of our support that don't take to luxury players like Hagi. They're always lightweight shitebags. Was the same with de Boer, Thomas Buffel etc. Hagi is the type of player who can be anonymous for the most, but then is the only player on the park who can pull something out of nothing.

A ‘moments’ player.

Title winning squads depend on them.

Hopefully Hagi is back fit and well soon. This could be a chance for him to reset as he’s been far off it this season. A spell out the team may be whats needed. Expected him to kick on but he’s regressed at an alarming rate

I can see the benefits Hagi brings to the team but we have posters saying he’s a future superstar and posters saying he’s crap.

Personally I think he’s very inconsistent who can win the odd game for you but be massively anonymous in others.

I can see the benefits Hagi brings to the team but we have posters saying he’s a future superstar and posters saying he’s crap.

Personally I think he’s very inconsistent who can win the odd game for you but be massively anonymous in others.
He is young and being moved about positions which doesn’t help him

He will be fine under Gio

This is his league contributions last season. Most goals and assists came in either the first or second goals. He's struggled a bit this season but it's ridiculous to say he's not been a key player for us.

Opening goal vs Hamilton in a 2-0 win

Two assists vs Dundee United including the first goal, and then the fourth.

Assist against Hibs in a 2-2 draw to make it 2-1.

Assist against Ross County to make it 2-0.

Assist against Livingston to make it 1-0 in a 2-0 win

Assist against Motherwell to make it 2-1

Goal against St Johnstone to make it 3-0

Goal against Hibs in a 1-0 win

Assist vs St Mirren to make it 1-0

Assist vs Ross County to make it 4-0 in a 5-0 win

Goal against St Johnstone in a 1-0 win

Goal against Dundee United to make it 1-0 in a 4-1 win

Goal against St Mirren to make it 3-0

Goal against Livingston to make it 3-0
Impressive work there mate.

Hagi is undoubtedly talented and has done quite well but there is the feeling that he could be doing more and , at times , he’s a little too light weight.

He’s been really poor this season, I’m not speaking about last season.
Sometimes on here you cant tell the truth about a player the fact is Hagi is badly out of form and has been really poor this season simple.

I like Hagi but the one thing that surprises me, I thought he’d really have kicked on by now to be one of our most influential players and it hasn’t happened.

If you think back to Braga and some of his vital moments in the title win, this season has been a damp squid.

I like Hagi but the one thing that surprises me, I thought he’d really have kicked on by now to be one of our most influential players and it hasn’t happened.

If you think back to Braga and some of his vital moments in the title win, this season has been a damp squid.
To be fair it has for most bar one or two. When you’ve a half arsed manager from basically the start of the season, it rubs off on players

I'm kinda bored of the Hagi debate, but I'm sure we can all accept that the manager rates him. Started him in all but one game so far since he took over, used him in 2, arguably 3, different roles, and clearly wants to support him through any poor games.

In the Dundee United game he played the 90 minutes despite people saying he was the worst player on the pitch (that was Lundstram, I felt). Arfield's last couple of games have been largely anonymous after a few good games, but he never seems to get the same level of focus as Hagi does.

Hopefully nothing too serious with this injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back