Any positives from today?

Starting Anew

Not seen the match and feeling as despondent as everyone else but we need to keep building not rip things down.

How were Hagi and Kamberi today? I’m not expecting a lot other than competence from Kamberi but really hope Hagi might add something to our game to cope with packed defences like today. Think it’s unfair to expect him to transform things on his first game so no criticism for today’s outcome. But did we see anything in the way of flashes of hope for the future?

Not seen the match and feeling as despondent as everyone else but we need to keep building not rip things down.

How were Hagi and Kamberi today? I’m not expecting a lot other than competence from Kamberi but really hope Hagi might add something to our game to cope with packed defences like today. Think it’s unfair to expect him to transform things on his first game so no criticism for today’s outcome. But did we see anything in the way of flashes of hope for the future?
Not a lot mate.

McGregor and Hagi who will be a huge player for us, he played the killer pass, which split there defence, through to Kent but he couldn't control it or he was in.

McGregor did well when called upon
Polster was again solid

That’s about it.

Didn’t see too much of either Hagi or Kamberi as the game was pretty frantic by that stage (it wasn’t exactly liquid football before then). A few nice touches and passes from Hagi, Kamberi was put through for a one on one which Lewis saved but he was offside. Unfair to draw any conclusions on those two given they’ve barely met their team mates in any case.

Nobody else stood up to be counted.

Goldson had another decent game.

Had a fantastic pass which set up Alfie for the best chance of the game.

Apart from that, no... Not really.

Not really actually. Our play from middle to front has fallen off the edge of a cliff since the winter break.

We need to get it back and quickly or we can kiss goodbye to the title

Absolute shambles today - midfield all over the place, front 3 constantly switching positions - at one point borna was up in #9 position..

None whatsoever,very worrying.Fail to beat the spoon burners on Wednesday turn the fcking lights of

McGregor did well when called upon
Polster was again solid

That’s about it.

Didn’t see too much of either Hagi or Kamberi as the game was pretty frantic by that stage (it wasn’t exactly liquid football before then). A few nice touches and passes from Hagi, Kamberi was put through for a one on one which Lewis saved but he was offside. Unfair to draw any conclusions on those two given they’ve barely met their team mates in any case.

Nobody else stood up to be counted.
Everybody was taking the easy option with the pass and even when they did get the ball it was a hot potato. McGregor and Polster the only 2 with pass marks for me as well

Hagi looked like he wanted to pass the ball forward and even shoot.

Very little else.
Exactly this, looks to be very positive and go forward and slotted a lovely ball through, we need more of this urgently.

Early signs are promising

McGregor saved us.

Polster had another decent game, looking as if he's wanting to attack more too.

Hagi looked good in what we saw of him. Lost the ball once and got it back. Some very very good through balls that better players would have got onto.

I'm also going to stick my neck out here and say that what little I saw from Kamberi, in as much as he was trying to get into that dangerous area inside and in front of their box, rather than fa**ying about all over the rest of the pitch, showed a bit of promise.

The only positive I take from today is the fact I am still breathing. Just.
Blood pressure massively up.
Deep breaths from diaphragm.

Shagger always there when we need him ,Still gutted we didn't do enough to beat that shower and we should have stayed in Scotland than head to Dubai ffs

Hagi looked like he wanted to pass the ball forward and even shoot.

Very little else.
I agree with this.
I would also add, that we dominated the match for most of it and our real failure was in not punishing their many edge of box fouls by better use of the dead-ball situations.
We really have to allow Barasic a bigger say in those moments.

Nope.

Absolutely nothing for me.

If it had been a one off then I could have handled it.

Back