Any positives from today?

Hagi showed for the ball. Played in pockets of space and had disguised passes with some intent to shoot.

I liked what I saw from him and feel he could have impacted the game if given a half.
This would have been my thoughts ^

I never thought I would say it so early in the New Year, however, I think we are fúcked... Absolutey no positives from today, I don't ever surrender so easily, but today I didn't see any fight in our team.

Yeah but I knew that before today. Not a positive I’ve taken from today’s game. We’ve just handed them the league again, no positives in that.

That’s ridiculous, we haven’t at all.

Made life difficult for ourselves sure but we haven’t handed anything to them other than an advantage.

That’s ridiculous, we haven’t at all.

Made life difficult for ourselves sure but we haven’t handed anything to them other than an advantage.
We’re 7 behind, with a game in hand that I’ve very little confidence we’ll win the way we’re playing just now. Let’s say we do, 4 behind. We’d need to win every game for the remainder of the season, that’s not going to happen.

Thought Polster was alright. No Tav but several levels above Flanagan.

Greegs still has it and saved two certain goals.

Little else, lack of ideas and ability to change the game from the dugout.

That we know McGregor will keep it from looking like a complete collapse and slightly more respectable at the end of the season with some of his crucial saves like today. Most other keepers would have conceded Cosgroves one on one as a goal.

We’re 7 behind, with a game in hand that I’ve very little confidence we’ll win the way we’re playing just now. Let’s say we do, 4 behind. We’d need to win every game for the remainder of the season, that’s not going to happen.

Thats the spirit. :confused:

Polster showed once again that he should have been playing an active part long before now. Other than that, it was dreadful.

Polster looking decent. Hagi looked eager to go forward. McGregor was outstanding and justified the MOTM. We didn’t lose. All considered a good atmosphere too!

+ve
We never lost the game.
Polster showed he can play a part.
Alfie got some game time.
Hagi got some game time.

-ve
We never won the game.
Gerard took too long to recognise he had an option in Polster.
Our play has become so slow with no recognizable style.
Goldson gets far too much of the ball.

Not seen the match and feeling as despondent as everyone else but we need to keep building not rip things down.

How were Hagi and Kamberi today? I’m not expecting a lot other than competence from Kamberi but really hope Hagi might add something to our game to cope with packed defences like today. Think it’s unfair to expect him to transform things on his first game so no criticism for today’s outcome. But did we see anything in the way of flashes of hope for the future?

He looked like a youngster who hasn't played much in first team football, didn't hide though

Not seen the match and feeling as despondent as everyone else but we need to keep building not rip things down.

How were Hagi and Kamberi today? I’m not expecting a lot other than competence from Kamberi but really hope Hagi might add something to our game to cope with packed defences like today. Think it’s unfair to expect him to transform things on his first game so no criticism for today’s outcome. But did we see anything in the way of flashes of hope for the future?

The smoking seems to have calmed down a tad in the toilets

There was a change in formation for a change when Polster was replace by a striker. Alfredo and the new signings got some game time.

Positives?... Aberdeen haven’t actually won the league despite what you’d think from their celebrations

Clean sheet.
No cards of any colour for Alfie
Alfie got a full 90' into his legs

That's about it I think.

The crowd stayed a bit longer than they did on Wednesday night. There was at least 75% still there after 85mins

Alan McGregor is quite good.

Nope just more negatives. Only shagger n goldson got pass marks. Our midfield has been dreadful since turn of yr

Back