Any risk to the Euros?

If it doesn't improve it will for sure be cancelled. People will be travelling all over Europe for it.

I’m more concerned about flights and various hotels that I’ll get %^*& all back from.

It’s nobodys fault, but it’s costing me a wad of cash, uefa will undoubtably refund all tickets

Last edited:
i'm surprised FIFA and UEFA aren't stepping in to realign calendars. Shunt back domestics a few month, similar with nation events... and for FIFAs point of view it the calendars are sorted for Qatar 2022

i'm surprised FIFA and UEFA aren't stepping in to realign calendars. Shunt back domestics a few month, similar with nation events... and for FIFAs point of view it the calendars are sorted for Qatar 2022

The International calendar is already sorted until 2024

I hope it hits the SFA in the pocket
YvydkEo.gif

I've got tickets for the Scotland v Isreal game, (deal with it). Can't see it going ahead as apparently their manager is in quarantine. If teams can't play each other to see who qualifies, how can you have the Euros?

I know extreme circumstances but players playing two major tournaments in consecutive summers could have repercussions further down the line.

Hard to see it happening especially with it being in so many different countries.

kind of disappointing as I was looking forward to it and the Olympics.

2021 is also the Confederation Cup summer in Qatar, another barrier for the Euro’s being postponed a year.

UEFA might scrap the Nations League and shoehorn the Euro’s in as a midweek event through the 2020/21 season

Depends if they can contain the spread now. Does seem mental to ask supporters to travel across the continent as the virus gets worse.

If it peaks like the flu or like it has in China already then i can see everything going ahead. Be a pain for 4-6 weeks max

The next month will tell us what's what.

I fully expect in the next couple of weeks most football in the uk thr grand national all being postponed or played behind closed doors. If they stop the spread of the virus then there should be no issue. If it starts to run into may then we may have issues with the euros. At the moment it's a bit early to tell

Anything is possible at the minute. We are dealing with unprecedented circumstances

I am surprised that Cheltenham is going ahead this week, can see the Grand National being cancelled.

Going to be very interesting whatever happens.

With the Italian league being postponed for a month, where would they fit those games in?

I can’t see it happening but if people are correct in that the virus can’t survive in hot weather then ultimately it has a chance. A lot of countries will start to get warmer weather late March to mid April

China is now returning the normal from what the media have said, so I would think that by mid April all should be back to normal with fans / travels allowed again, in my opinion it will be fine.

Back