Any truth in this rumour

There was a rumour a while back that his agent/dad was touting him out to teams but not sure if it was from any sort of decent source.
I think he will be enjoying it here and still playing for croatia so not like national manager is pushing him to move club

This is all your going to get for the rest of the season. Rumor after pishy rumor designed to unsettle players (and fans)

There was a rumour a while back that his agent/dad was touting him out to teams but not sure if it was from any sort of decent source.
I think he will be enjoying it here and still playing for croatia so not like national manager is pushing him to move club
Way I look at that is a bit like looking for a new job you’ve no intention of taking you just want your current work to offer you more dolla.

Except when it doesn’t work out and you end up actually having to go

Every trick in the book is being used to destabilise and thwart us now that we present a real threat to the bheastly rabble across the city and their stranglehold continued piss taking dominance of the Scottish game which is firmly in the sewer!

I wouldn’t be shocked if other clubs are looking at some of our players but it’s also safe to say the filth’s mhedia poodles will make shit up as they pretty much double as Celtic’s PR wing so we’ll see what happens whilst the transfer window remains open.

I personally think MOST of our players are happy at Rangers and feel there is a job to be done which will be very satisfying and bring good rewards should they perform well and the team wins trophies.

Only natural for European players to want one of the big leagues, but I cant see him being allowed to go before the season is over.

After the emotion he has started showing he is loving being a Ranger right now. Would shock me unless bid was ridiculous.

Would be disappointed if any of our players left this January. Going to be interest in a lot of our players this summer I suspect.

Borna will be looking to move to the epl for the 100k+ a week, will get us a tidy sum, plus sell on % after a good euros

Roll on the end of the window.

Nevertheless. I think he will be a target for some EPL teams after the Euros. Maybe Man City are looking for a new left back lol? Bidding starts at £25m

Total bull. Bornas loving it & got too much to lose to down tools with euros this year even if he did want to jump ship & we rightfully refused the move. We are in a perfect situation here.

Two points:

1. The post was a week ago; nothing more has been heard.

2. A few days ago, they boasted about how they were ahead of all other Scottish media in stating that Alrefo would NOT be punished for his "game over" gesture. And look how that turned out.

A lot of wishful thinking on here, don't get me wrong I think Borna loves playing for Rangers but if he gets the chance to go and play in Italy for Roma or Milan then the best we can do is try and get as big a fee as we can in the summer. He would be close to his home living in a beautiful city playing a far higher standard of football

A lot of wishful thinking on here, don't get me wrong I think Borna loves playing for Rangers but if he gets the chance to go and play in Italy for Roma or Milan then the best we can do is try and get as big a fee as we can in the summer. He would be close to his home living in a beautiful city playing a far higher standard of football

I think most people will accept that probably him and Alfredo will be away in the summer.

Follows mostly mentally challengeds and Rangers haters? I'm going to say it's a mentally challenged Rangers hater talking shite.

He will be here until the summer and then reassess I would think. I don't see why any of the players would want a move this window, for the sake of waiting 6 months more and getting a full pre season elsewhere. Hopefully he signs a new deal the same way other top players have like Morelos. That way we maximise the fee when he eventually does leave.

Same account claiming scumdee united only want £750k for shankland and IMO they will want at least double that
Wouldn't be suprised scumdee will be skint and I wouldn't be paying 1.5 for him. 1m tops. Fair play the lads scored goals at a lower level but is unproven in the top flight. Grudge giving them rats the money aswell

Morelos has never hidden his desire to move to the EPL but I wasn’t aware Barasic was open about moving on so soon and using us as a stepping stone. Have I missed something? Why is everyone so convinced he’ll leave in the summer?

While I don’t think he’s leaving in this window I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t sign an extension. Ultimately he Wants to move to a bigger league so he may be concerned about pricing himself out of a move.

that said, Twitter is far from the oracle when it comes to transfer news.

Back