Anyone Know When we Are Likely to See Movement on the Manager’s Role?

I think (and it is pure guesswork) that they must have identified someone, but for that someone to come they want assurance over transfer budgets - and the Board can't guarantee that without the resolution being passed to allow them to convert debt to equity.

I think (and it is pure guesswork) that they must have identified someone, but for that someone to come they want assurance over transfer budgets - and the Board can't guarantee that without the resolution being passed to allow them to convert debt to equity.
This is the way Im looking at it also. No other explanation for it.

Simple back of a fag packet maths would tell the board that with club 1872’s purchase of SD’s shares it’s in the bag.

I think this will be near the truth.

If the board go into the AGM with no manager in place you have to think it will be a pretty hostile atmosphere for them. I don’t see why anyone with their level of business knowledge (and they are all successful businessmen) would go into that environment with the proverbial one hand tied behind their back

I am beginning to believe it will be someone temporary till the end of the season, as the person they want is either unavailable or is seeking assurances that we cant give at this time. I am probably wide of the mark but cant think of any other reason.

Back