Anyone think we wouldnt win that?

Thommo2006

Sat there at half time thinking not great but never in danger. Can't remember the last time I was this confident in a rangers team getting the result.

We have our best centre forward on the bench. This is how far we have come

Another game and another game where we don't concede a shot on target.

Felt a goal was coming, quite a frustrating game. But a wins a win 6 points from 2 games will do me.

Really? The stream I was watching was using a really stressful crowd noise track, it was screaming all the way through, I was shitting myself the whole game. It seemed to me like they could have equalised at any time - they were having shots and getting forward all the time.
Yet you guys thought it was easy? I did think about turning off the sound, it was f8cking stressing me out - even when we were just taking a throw in in our own half the crowd noise was screeching as if a goal was on!

It felt like a routine victory, we didn't play particularly well but I never really doubted that we were going to win.

Nice to see we can win when we aren't at our best the game was shite apart from one quality cross and we were clinical enough to make it count

Lech were a horrible side to play against, and everything I detest in football. They liked indulging in endless sneaky fouling, but went to ground for fouls at any opportunity. Scumbag outfit.

They did score twice v Benfica so I was a tiny bit concerned, but always thought we’d get there in the end.

I was certainly getting frustrated early 2nd half when Hagi started playing for Poznan.

We did step it up for 10 minutes and that was all that was needed thankfully.

I was pretty relaxed. Even helped the wife with some stuff during it and I’d never normally do that at 0-0 or 1-0. But I never felt we wouldn’t win.

Got a bit annoyed that it was all them attacking for the last ten minutes. It always the same in extra time as well.

This teams far better than kilmarnock. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we wont win every game, in fact we'll lose somewhere along the line.

Thats football in the real world.

We beat Porto last season and lost to Hamilton. It doesn’t matter if Poznan are better than Killie, if we perform like we did tonight on Sunday then we’ll be in trouble.

I’m glad of the win but we didn’t play well. No harm in saying we could, and should, play better.

We've went through too much to have the optimism and confidence we had pre 2012.

It will take another couple of seasons, or this season's league championship, to get me to chill a bit.

Happy to be stressed over 90+ minutes when we win.

This is from a guy who was in Lyon when we won 3-0 and on the 92nd minute I still worried we might blow it

Never doubted us from 1st minute to the last.

We really haven’t been playing well this season yet keep winning. Great mentality to have.

Why do none of the media recognise this?

Honestly never in doubt.

Clean sheets are just routine for us now, aye they had a few moments here and there but cant remember a McGregor save? And clearly miles off our best going forward but when you've got Bornas left peg on form, all it takes is simeone to get on the end of one of his killer crosses and boom...game over.

Chuffed to bits with that tonight, not pretty but total and utter professionalism to get the job done.

Aye, first 10/15 mins of the second half I thought we were struggling badly. Massive improvement after that wee spell though.
I agree with that. We were chasing shadows at the beginning of the half but managed to ride the storm and take control.

Nope.

We began to step up the pressure and were camped around their box for ten minutes or so before the goal. It was coming.

After that I never expected us to concede.

Great to be winning games like that and Liege while not at our best.

That’s how far we’ve come under Gerrard.

So confident in this team. Was never overly worried as this game progressed always felt we’d nick something. So lucky to have a team to be proud of in Europe these days.

Back