Arbroath top of the championship

Excuse my ignorance, but would Arbroath not need to ground share as Gayfield Park isn’t all seated if they got promotion? I wouldn’t be averse to them coming up btw. Would make a change from the usual ping pong teams.

I was checking the championship league table and thought I'd clicked the wrong tab. fair play but how has that happened have they had investment or are they just going well

Excuse my ignorance, but would Arbroath not need to ground share as Gayfield Park isn’t all seated if they got promotion? I wouldn’t be averse to them coming up btw. Would make a change from the usual ping pong teams.
Does that rule still exist though?

Their ground is laughable. Don't think sponsors or Sky would be too enthusiastic.

DoukcM0X0AEvWof.jpg

Arbroath-250799-TGS91735.jpg

I'm sure they binned that daft rule. A few years after Airdrie and Falkirk skinned themselves rebuilding their stadiums.

Also, it would be homophobic to discriminate.

Dick Campbell is a good bear.
He’s not really, although he would probably favour us over them. His late brother Pete was staunch as is his brother Dunc but Dick and Ian are Pars men

One of Dicks sons and one of Ian’s sons are Tims but the wider family are bears no doubt

He’s not really, although he would probably favour us over them. His late brother Pete was staunch as is his brother Dunc but Dick and Ian are Pars men

One of Dicks sons and one of Ian’s sons are Tims but the wider family are bears no doubt
Sorry but that’s nonsense.

He spoke at a Rangers night I was at many years ago and some of the things he came away with made it very clear what he is.

@Cucumbear @Alfie shhh!
yes Gayfield would fine to host League game in the Premiership no longer any rules to be all seated ended in 2013 when the SPFL was created

Quite like Arbroath to be in the Premiership would be something different to a lot of us to them playing top flight football, last done in 1974/75

Their stadium is a shithole and they don't have much of a home support. We're already struggling to sell out game with the shite on offer without adding another one to the ranks.

Standing sections next to the sea, rangers support was bouncing last time we were there.

Having a team like that in the league would be great for fans who actually go to the games mind you, am sure you’ll be fine watching it in the living room.

Standing sections next to the sea, rangers support was bouncing last time we were there.

Having a team like that in the league would be great for fans who actually go to the games mind you, am sure you’ll be fine watching it in the living room.

Which I'm judging by your clear condescending tone makes me less of a fan.

Hope they come up. Live fairly close so would go to some of their games. But not anytime between August and May as it's too fecking cold!

Thanks @rangeral. That was what I had thought but seems a bit of a joke that a stadium like that can be considered ‘good enough’ to be in the SPL. Seen better junior stadiums:))
I think is ok since it is the old fashion stadium compared to the modern all seated one

When going to watch games was the best IMO

Hoping ICT come up for us highland bears but knowing my luck County will probably end up relegated if they do :rolleyes:

Back