Are our board all away on holiday?

hippo94735

Over the last few days there have been decisions made by the football authorties - all of which favour our rivals 100% and are 100% against what RFC want. We the fans hear nothing from our board . Meanwhile their fans are getting updates from their rancid club and driving the social and mainstream media message. We deserve better.

Over the last few days there have been decisions made by the football authorties - all of which favour our rivals 100% and are 100% against what RFC want. We the fans hear nothing from our board . Meanwhile their fans are getting updates from their rancid club and driving the social and mainstream media message. We deserve better.
Building bridges n that.

Outvoted 10 to 2, what are you hoping for, a statement would look like moaning and seem irrelevant.

They released information about tickets for the game at the weekend, that's all they have an influence over.

As mentioned above, the vote was 10 to 2. What do you expect them to do?

It's done. The vote was made. Majority of the teams wanted to bring the break forward.
I agree we should have reacted to their scabby statement that was full of lies.
However, it was 10-2 and it’s bitten them on the ass so probably best to leave it now

A board that dragged us from the gutter and reinstated us as champions whilst dipping into their own pockets don't half get shite thrown at them.

We are outvoted 10-2 and engaging in a war of words with a scum compliant media isn't a good idea.

If you can't see these guys have the club at heart and should be allowed to do what they see as right then I don't agree.

They should made it clear to the spfl that these postponements if granted against our wishes should not affect the clubs who vote against if they request postponements for international players missing games

This is a situation of your own making

A board that dragged us from the gutter and reinstated us as champions whilst dipping into their own pockets don't half get shite thrown at them.

We are outvoted 10-2 and engaging in a war of words with a scum compliant media isn't a good idea.

If you can't see these guys have the club at heart and should be allowed to do what they see as right then I don't agree.

The rest of Scottish football are more than happy to be firmly in Celtc's pocket and support anything they want, this latest shutdown farce, as example. Our Board cannot do anything to stop that happening.

I’m so confused as to what people expect Rangers to do?

Rangers board could’ve went all guns blazing and still would’ve been beaten 10-2.
I think they were damned if they did, damned if they didn’t.

That being said, as much as club statements are often ridiculed on here, sticking one out to echo the feelings of the support would at least give the impression that the board are of one mind with the fans.

Silence only serves to hint at something of a disconnect.

The board that brought Gerrard and now Gio on board? The board that have helped get us back to the top where we belong?

The board that could do absolutely nothing about the winter break?

I have faith and let the board do the talking in the transfer window and allow the team to do the talking on Feb 2nd.

Otherwise give them a break, enjoy Christmas with friends and family and direct any issues to the government who are at the heart of everything that's wrong at the moment.

We could be in a position in a few weeks where we are requesting a postponement due to international fixtures, it would be beyond stupid to slaughter anyone at this point when that decision is then made by the same people.

What we absolutely should do though is go to town if we are in that position and our request is knocked back due to moving the Winter Break. I can’t get my head around people wanting ranty statements every few weeks. We’re top of the league, have the best squad by a distance, still in Europe and we’re the Champions. People should focus on what’s important rather than phoney wars.

It's done. The vote was made. Majority of the teams wanted to bring the break forward.
Aren’t the rules that it requires at least 11-1 to pass though?

Why did they change it for this vote?

The club should have made the point it voted against the proposal because it threatened the integrity of the competition and could place it at a relative disadvantage.

It could also have mentioned the risk of a fixture pile-up further ahead.

I think we had to undermine the media line that there’s nothing to see here, let’s move along.

The board that brought Gerrard and now Gio on board? The board that have helped get us back to the top where we belong?

The board that could do absolutely nothing about the winter break?

I have faith and let the board do the talking in the transfer window and allow the team to do the talking on Feb 2nd.

Otherwise give them a break, enjoy Christmas with friends and family and direct any issues to the government who are at the heart of everything that's wrong at the moment.
100% correct.

We could be in a position in a few weeks where we are requesting a postponement due to international fixtures, it would be beyond stupid to slaughter anyone at this point when that decision is then made by the same people.

What we absolutely should do though is go to town if we are in that position and our request is knocked back due to moving the Winter Break. I can’t get my head around people wanting ranty statements every few weeks. We’re top of the league, have the best squad by a distance, still in Europe and we’re the Champions. People should focus on what’s important rather than phoney wars.
I dont want us to slaughter anyone at the minute - I want our board to fight our corner when the tims are pushing their agenda in the social and mainstream media - to say sfa is a disgrace

Bring back Charlie green, was never short of a statement or two.

I don't know exactly what you want to hear. There is nothing to be gained from making a statement on a vote we were never going to get our way on.

Inform us on what we put forward have they put in place that if need be we can cancel the 2nd because I think summit has been agreed on that date already because they've come out & said Kyogo & Rogic will miss it , we are the only club that has not commuted with its fan base , after the statement fat ange came out with today on sky we should be all over this what he said today makes a mockery of us & the decision that was made to bring the shut down forward a week .

Bring back Charlie green, was never short of a statement or two.

I don't know exactly what you want to hear. There is nothing to be gained from making a statement on a vote we were never going to get our way on.
Yes because just rolling over works

We just have to hope Gio and the players can rise above this corrupt decision otherwise the Board will have questions to answer.

The league could have shown a set of balls and said “no they’re going ahead with 500 fans” A bit of pressure from our board might have helped convince the.

Sporting integrity demands we do everything we can to ensure games get played when they are scheduled to be play and no team gets an advantage by rearranging them.

A blind deaf man didn't need a statement to know what was happening, I think every person connected to scottish football knew the agenda and the outcome. Statements are just for "chewing the fat" amongst ourselves. On this occasion, we were pissin against the wind with a fekked if we do and a fekked if we don't. The biggest statement of all, is to fekk them all on the park and let them come after us

What do some fans expect the board to do?

Get the games to go ahead? Can’t outvoted 10-2.

Release a statement saying they’re bitterly disappointed etc? Pointless, just gives the Tim’s a tiny distraction and a solitary moment of comfort apart from them wallowing in the misery of St Mirrens D team taking points off them.

What could the board do or say? This board have supported and put funds in to keep our club viable and to help us to get back to where we deserve to be.
Give the board credit instead of complaining when they do not comment on things that are out of their control.
Fair enough but why can't they flag up the clear influence Celtic seem to have over other Clubs, the Integrity the game here has gone to pot and we have become a laughing stock. I get embarrassed that Rangers have to play their trade in this poxy league. The dice is loaded and has been since we were down the leagues,maybe longer. All the while all the games in the lower leagues go ahead. What does that say.

Back