Are we guarenteed UEL groups next year?

It’s a weird one

Would we want CL qualification, get the money then get pumped (like Celtic every time)
Or EL groups and some real memorable wins and decent money?

2021-24-uefa-club-competitions-scheme.png

Yet again.
Aye,

That’ll solve it.

There’ll be no more questions now.

It’s a weird one

Would we want CL qualification, get the money then get pumped (like Celtic every time)
Or EL groups and some real memorable wins and decent money?
We’re a good EL team. We can compete there. That’s our level just now when you look at the transfer fees CL teams are throwing about.

But surely we have to keep trying to strive to progress mate?

We’re a good EL team. We can compete there. That’s our level just now when you look at the transfer fees CL teams are throwing about.

But surely we have to keep trying to strive to progress mate?
As i say, it’s a tough one
Suppose we could go out third and drop to EL anyway

Just a question. How much if we go out has this run made us . Is it really near 30 million ? Or is that shite ?

We've made around €12m in prize money so far:

€3.63m for qualifying
€630k for a win in the group (€1.26m)
€210k for a draw in the group (€420k)
€550k for finishing 2nd
€500k for knockout
€1.2m for last 16
€1.8m for quarter final
€2.8m for the semi's

Then got the ticket money and tv money to include which I have no idea what the split is etc so 30m might not be far off.

We've made around €12m in prize money so far:

€3.63m for qualifying
€630k for a win in the group (€1.26m)
€210k for a draw in the group (€420k)
€550k for finishing 2nd
€500k for knockout
€1.2m for last 16
€1.8m for quarter final
€2.8m for the semi's

Then got the ticket money and tv money to include which I have no idea what the split is etc so 30m might not be far off.
We made 20.7 million pounds from European football according to our 2020 annual report. We will be well up on that. I’d hazard a guess that we will be close to 30 million pounds if we go out at this round. Our 2019-2020 European prize money was 8.7 M Euros, this year it’s already at 12.998 M Euros, plus more gate money, more market pool, 10 year coefficient,etc.

Just a question. How much if we go out has this run made us . Is it really near 30 million ? Or is that shite ?
12 million in prize money.
18 million in gate receipts for the 6 home games.
That's 30 million without our TV money or qualifiers, or food and merchandise on match days, granteed, it also doesn't take in to account policing, stewarding etc. .

We made 20.7 million pounds from European football according to our 2020 annual report. We will be well up on that. I’d hazard a guess that we will be close to 30 million pounds if we go out at this round. Our 2019-2020 European prize money was 8.7 M Euros, this year it’s already at 12.998 M Euros, plus more gate money, more market pool, 10 year coefficient,etc.

Dream scenario for us then is to qualify for the champions League, finish third and drop down into the Europa League and go on a run like this/last year. Could make us £50m a year then? And then try build to get out the CL groups?

No.

If you lose the Champions League QR3 in the league path then you go straight into the Europa League group stage.
Correct. FFS the diagram that's been posted isn't that hard to follow so long as folk remember we will likely be CL-Q3nc (rather than CL-Q3).

Winning the EL keeps it simple though, so I vote for that.:)

Back