Arfield and Morelos both suspended for Dundee

As others have stated, this is a blow but Dundee are crap, if we can’t beat them with the squad we have then we do not deserve to go back to the top of the League.

After last week though I can just see Miller scoring, football has a habit of doing things like that, I reckon we will need at least 2.

The only creative central midfielder we have and our top scorer both missing away to a side riding the crest of a wave under a new manager.

Aye, this'll be a doddle.

Couldn't care less about if two of our best players are out. We should be beating a team like Dundee regardless

Should still have enough,I'd like to see JR getting a run out ahead of Coulibaly who offers nothing,Kent and Barasic coming back in will make a big difference.

All respect to Dundee but we should have enough to win with ease, without our best two players on the park.

Lafferty up top with Kent, Grezda and Candeias behind him. Rossiter and another in midfield. Ring the changes.

I think we’ll be ok with Laff in for Alfie and perhaps a midfield 3 jack, coulibaly and grezda behind laff. Candeias and middleton wide.

I dont know where dorrans is fitness wise. Im losing confidence in ejaria and halliday with jack and coulibaly isnt attacking enough for me.

Dundee should be an opportunity for goals so maybe Ejaria could get a pick me up here but I’m doubtful.

Back to basics, keep a clean sheet (remember fighting for them) and nick one over 90m minutes against bottom of the league. It’s not rocket science.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
McAuley
Barisic

McCrorie
Rossiter

Kent

Candieas
Lafferty
Grezda

That’s how I’d go on Sunday, stop giving these mobs too much respect and get them pumped!
I'd agree with this. Pick an attacking team and go after them.

No need for 2 holding midfielders and a left back that can't pass water against the side that's bottom of the league.

All respect to Dundee but we should have enough to win with ease, without our best two players on the park.

Lafferty up top with Kent, Grezda and Candeias behind him. Rossiter and another in midfield. Ring the changes.

And if we don't it will be apeshit mental comments on here Sunday night.

We need all available to play, nae stupid yellows and reds.

Other players need to pull their fingers out and make a more significant contribution and this is there chance.

Kent has had a long lay off and only rejoined full training four days ago, I'll be surprised if he takes part

I doubt Kent and Barisic will both start after such long injury Kay offs. One might with the other on the bench, but surely not both.

I have a feeling McCrorie is going to play instead of Coulibaly.

We've laboured a bit at times recently. Usually I'm against the tinkering approach, but I wonder if this might be a game to try something a little different:

........................McGregor....................
.........Goldson...McAuley.. Worall.......
Tavernier..McCrorie..Jack..Middleton
........Candeias...Lafferty...Grezda.......

Potentially a lot of flexibility in that line-up. The three at the back should be solid enough. If Jack and McCrorie are on it then there's a solid platform in the middle. Tav and Middleton give width and pace. Candeias and Grezda could come in a bit tighter and play off Lafferty.

Just a (slightly half pissed) thought.

We've laboured a bit at times recently. Usually I'm against the tinkering approach, but I wonder if this might be a game to try something a little different:

........................McGregor....................
.........Goldson...McAuley.. Worall.......
Tavernier..McCrorie..Jack..Middleton
........Candeias...Lafferty...Grezda.......

Potentially a lot of flexibility in that line-up. The three at the back should be solid enough. If Jack and McCrorie are on it then there's a solid platform in the middle. Tav and Middleton give width and pace. Candeias and Grezda could come in a bit tighter and play off Lafferty.

Just a (slightly half pissed) thought.
Like the idea of playing Grezda as attacking midfielder. We might just have the answer to that position right under our nose.

Yep we should but early on in games has been a problem for us slow starting and losing silly goals from needless free kicks within lobbing distance from our penalty box.

We should come flying out the traps after midweek.

If the players can't raise their game for Steven Gerrard, Rangers and the support after midweek, then questions need to be asked.

Pressure is back on us after all the hard work we done at Tynecastle last week.

Arfield given a two-game ban for an offence that was a yellow card at best?
Ffsake we are being fckd over royally.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
McAuley
Barisic

McCrorie
Rossiter

Kent

Candieas
Lafferty
Grezda

That’s how I’d go on Sunday, stop giving these mobs too much respect and get them pumped!

100% the team but would be surprised if Gerrard drops both Ejaria and Coulibally.

Back