Arsenal - All or Nothing

Enjoying it so far.

Be even better if footballers didn’t call each other bro every other minute though

Don’t see the issue in getting the boy to do a little talk before the game. It’s a derby and a fans perspective of what it means to people.

Arteta comes across well tbh. Good coach and every younger player should enjoy working under harm and he’s got a bit of steel about him

Wish they would dump the whole lot at once so I can get to the happy ending quicker.

Good watch though, this and the Netflix Tour de France one will be the upcoming highlights.

Wish they would dump the whole lot at once so I can get to the happy ending quicker.

Good watch though, this and the Netflix Tour de France one will be the upcoming highlights.

Is the Man City/Leeds ones worth watching?

Only seen the spurs and Sunderland ones

Think I’ve seen them all even Juve / Dortmund etc and I’d say the Man City one was best. Full access to everything. Some of them don’t have like pre match tactics talks etc.

All 3 episodes back to back. Thoroughly enjoyable watch. Looking forward to the rest.

Not seen it yet but is Tierney’s interview as bad as it reads? I might come across as a d*ck but him saying “2 or 3 of my friends have committed suicide” is a strange thing to say.

Watched the first two and really enjoyed it.
Looks like they are starting to build up the Aubameyang shit show. They mention players choosing the dressing room music but it lingers a bit too long on him as he listens to his own music through headphones.

He’s the Scotland national team chef mate. That’s how he met Tierney. Started working with Tierney, then the position came up at Arsenal.

Currently working as Arsenal and Scotland chef. Still attends every Rangers game he can, as I said earlier, was at Livingston last Saturday.
Very insightful, cheers for that mate.

No offence to you or your brother but I was convinced that he was a rancid bheast. I thought Scottish guy moving down there and living with Tierney that it's either his bumchum or he was that big a bheast lover that he just couldn't turn the opportunity down.

Thanks for clearing that up though as it was bugging me after watching it. Glad to know the chef is one of us. He must have to listen to some deluded shaite in that house living with him.
He must be on some seriously good money to put up with that pish.

Im still quite sad that we rejected to have Amazon here filming an AON.

Can understand why though, it was an important season and had we not won the league, it'd be Amazon taking it in the neck getting the blame etc.

Compromised and got our Rangers72 doc but still, I'd have loved to have seen the ins and outs of our league winning season.

It wasn’t Amazon or AON.

After he’s drawn humanoid cartoons of the heart and the brain holding hands, I’m sure giving the photographer the reigns for the next speech is a welcome relief for the players.

Really? I thought that was a superb touch from Arteta and a real master stroke.

Found it quite emotional to be honest.

Maybe I’m blinded by my dislike of Arsenal. I just can’t take the whole Churchillian war cry attempt seriously when it comes to such a soft club!

Last edited:
Maybe I’m blinded by dislike of Arsenal. I just can’t take the whole Churchillian war cry attempt seriously when it comes to such a soft club!

Surely the fact they are a soft club is the reason you try these war cry attempts, especially against your main rival, and especially when it seems to work and you go out and beat them 3-1?

Surely the fact they are a soft club is the reason you try these war cry attempts, especially against your main rival, and especially when it seems to work and you go out and beat them 3-1?

That and the YNWA anthem at training is very Brent-ian to me. I’d be saying the same thing if it was Brendan Rodgers in Arteta’s shoes.

Maybe they’ll wheel him out again tonight in the hope of avoiding another pumping at Palace.

That and the YNWA anthem at training is very Brent-ian to me. I’d be saying the same thing if it was Brendan Rodgers in Arteta’s shoes.

Maybe they’ll wheel him out again tonight in the hope of avoiding another pumping at Palace.

Like I said earlier, the equivalent for us would be Jimmy Bell doing similar, and I'm not sure anyone either player or supporter would mind that too much. Maybe he did in the past.

Arteta is coming across quite well in this. Certainly seems that the players are buying into what he is doing. Got to remember that he has had to shift a lot of bad eggs around Arsenal and it is a young team. Whether he is a manager that will lead them to consistent top 4 finishes, trophies or challenging for the league all the time remains to be seen but he will have them in a much better place whenever his time to leave comes.

Back