Arsenal manager sacked

Wolves manager will be in with a shout? Rodgers will be considered too I would imagine.

Would Nuno take it if offered? I'm not convinced Arsenal is a step up from Wolves at this point.

Both Rodgers and Nuno are onto good things at their clubs. Going there would be career suicide at the minute for managers on the up

Arsenal, like Man Utd, need a complete overhaul in several areas of the club. A change of manager solves nothing IMO.

I reckon a Vieira or Arteta (or even Ljungberg) gets it permanently.

Money also talks, Rodgers is apparently on 5 mill a year, if Arsenal want him and offer him say 7-8 mill a year, his head will unquestionably be turned.

Would Nuno take it if offered? I'm not convinced Arsenal is a step up from Wolves at this point.

He would be mental to leave Wolves for that shambles right now.

The owners and board at Wolves are all moving forward in the one direction for the betterment of the club.

Arsenal though are being run as a business, which just happens to play football.

They’re soulless and directionless.

I absolutely despise Arsenal in its current form.

Money also talks, Rodgers is apparently on 5 mill a year, if Arsenal want him and offer him say 7-8 mill a year, his head will unquestionably be turned.
I can’t see Rodgers going to Arsenal at the moment. I think he’s too loyal to ditch Leicester after what 9 months? They are building something there too whereas Arsenal are a shambles on/off the park.

I can’t see Rodgers going to Arsenal at the moment. I think he’s too loyal to ditch Leicester after what 9 months? They are building something there too whereas Arsenal are a shambles on/off the park.

True, unless they sell it too him as a long term project and a total rebuild.

Arsenal are a huge club, far bigger than Leicester.

Similar to Man Utd, only going downhill, need to get behind the scenes sorted as well as appoint the right manager. A huge overhaul needed and a lot of cash to do it.

I'd be amazed if the like of Rodgers fancied this. I suspect they'll either try a club legend type or something hugely left field. If they weren't such a mess the Ajax gaffer could be an ideal fit for them, but no danger he's leaving them just now either.

I think when you have the money he probably already has, the extra £2-3 a year isn't all that big a carrot. If the league finished as it was just now and he takes Leicester to 2nd place above Man City, he can pick and chose where he goes next.

Reactions: TQ3
Was left with a dreadful squad but in all honesty he’s not improved it in the slightest. Could see Eddie Howe going there n being a breathe of fresh air

Should gamble on Viera and hope he has the same affect as legandary players taking up management at clubs like Gerrard and Lampard

Reactions: TQ3
Back