Arsenal - The Struggle Continues...

Pochetino was a good option to replace Wenger, should have taken him before Spurs did.

If Gio wasn’t having a mare at Feyenoord this season he’d be high on the list.

Very sad.

He has given us all some of the most superlative football played in these isles. He, for a spell, turned the North London derby into a non event. He's oversaw the building of the Emirates and the debt that went with it, and has the club (as far as I know) now in profit.

I reckon it will need a decade or so after he goes, when anger/issues have settled down that people, especially gooners, will finally realise what he actually did for their club overall.

It's easy to talk about these things when you don't give a toss.
Outstanding post.

Aye and most of you wanted rid of Windass after a few matches then screamed like baboons McInnes for manager. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

I get where you are coming from but in football, you can never say never. 25 years ago you wouldn’t have said Liverpool would go as long without a title, 15 years ago Chelsea had won 1 title and had a pile of debt that almost crippled them, 10 years ago City were a yo-yo club who wouldn’t stand a chance of the title, 5 years ago Leicester would have been a million to one shot.

It probably takes a change of owner at Arsenal but Kroenke is all about the money. Arsenal could easily get City-esque owners. Otherwise, you may well be right.

I guess the point I’m trying to make is that Arsenal fans are deluded. They think because they won the league a few times under Wenger they are title contenders each season which is mental. Then their delusion turns to disappointment and then anger and the whole country is laughing at them. It’s the same cycle every season and has been since around 2010.

Those Arsenal FanTV videos each and every week are beyond parody now. People have invented characters and personas for themselves and big Robbie is likely making some decent coin from them but the majority of viewers are laughing at them.

I like old Claude. He actually seems a decent bloke but that Ty character should be hounded. I don’t think he’s real though. I think he’s actually someone inside Claude’s head :D

Arsenal are now going to be like Liverpool for the foreseeable future. Also they’ll have the same issues Man Utd have had when Fergie left them. It will take them years to recover and get over Wenger’s influence.

Back