At the end of the day, we are only 2 points behind the them.

blueismycolour

Official Ticketer
They are going to drop more points, Hearts will also, it's how we react now, that matters. As disappointing as the result was today, we are well in contention and hopefully lessons have be learnt and will be addressed.

Thursday can't come quick enough, let's see what our team is really made of.......

And just keep in mind, what might have been. We are in a far better place than that result today would suggest.

WATP.

We need to stop worrying about everyone else and focus on what we do well, anytime we’ve done that we’ve looked great and done ourselves no harm.
When we think about the opposition and get drawn in by their amateur rugby style tactics we crumble.

Celtic aren’t my worry
Aberdeen, Hearts & Hibs are.
Anyone thinking we arent facing a battle to even land second is kidding themselves.
We’ve thrown together a new team under a new manager in every sense of the word & it shows.
There’s a lack of cohesion, creativity and a general lack of direction in how we want to play. I understand Gerrards point about not having a set style or formation and adjusting to each game, it’s not working though. There’s no way we can win the majority of our remaining games, which we have to, if our team doesn’t even know what they are meant to be doing.

Celtic aren’t my worry
Anyone thinking we arent facing a battle to even land second is kidding themselves.
We’ve thrown together a new team under a new manager in every sense of the word & it shows.
There’s a lack of cohesion, creativity and a general lack of direction in how we want to play. I understand Gerrards point about not having a set style or formation and adjusting to each game, it’s not working though. There’s no way we can win the majority of our remaining games, which we have to, if our team doesn’t even know what they are meant to be doing.

Today is our second competitive defeat in 17. Hearts have started better than anyone expected but let's not lose sight of the fact they still have to play both Aberdeen, Hibs and ourselves in the next month.

Nobody can deny that although the European games have been a welcome
boost for us as a support and financially, they may very well hinder us given the age and lack of experience fr in the squad.

Today has been a wake up call of the worst kind. Let's hope the players and management learn from it.

And they’ve just had what by their standards is a shocking start to the season which they are unlikely to maintain.

Forgive me for not jumping for joy that even taking that into account we are still behind them.

Today is our second competitive defeat in 17. Hearts have started better than anyone expected but let's not lose sight of the fact they still have to play both Aberdeen, Hibs and ourselves in the next month.

Nobody can deny that although the European games have been a welcome
boost for us as a support and financially, they may very well hinder us given the age and lack of experience fr in the squad.

Today has been a wake up call of the worst kind. Let's hope the players and management learn from it.

Take Europe out of the equation where it seems to me we have played some very average teams going by results against them v results in the league
We have 11 points from a possible 21
That’s far below any expectations we should have and far below acceptable.

They are going to drop more points, Hearts will also, it's how we react now, that matters. As disappointing as the result was today, we are well in contention and hopefully lessons have be learnt and will be addressed.

Thursday can't come quick enough, let's see what our team is really made of.......

And just keep in mind, what might have been. We are in a far better place than that result today would suggest.

WATP.
Yes we are only 2 points behind them, however we have won 3 out of the first 7 games and that isn’t good enough . They have had a shit start to the season so we should be ahead of them and putting pressure on them ,but we aren’t doing that and that’s unacceptable

They are in absolute disarray and we’re still behind them. There could’ve been serious daylight between us and them if we’d not dropped silly points.

At the end of the day, it takes us 4 away games to get 2 points.

Pointless even thinking about any other team till we get our own house in order.

Spot on. Title winning teams do not lose last minute goals to draw games they score last minute goals to win or get a draw. Today underlined for me that #55 is a good way off. I can’t understand the tinkering with the team why was big Katic dropped he’s 20 not 34. The manager has to accept criticism for our domestic away performances. Something about whatever we do ahead of away games isn’t right.

We have won 3 games..... 3 of the teams are bottom 6 and 2 of them are rock bottom!!

I am due a ban on here, how are fans sugar coating this!!

Spot on. Title winning teams do not lose last minute goals to draw games they score last minute goals to win or get a draw. Today underlined for me that #55 is a good way off. I can’t understand the tinkering with the team why was big Katic dropped he’s 20 not 34. The manager has to accept criticism for our domestic away performances. Something about whatever we do ahead of away games isn’t right.

There is definitely domething wrong with our awsy form especially when you consider we had the best record in the league last season. We are suppossed to have signed better players but our league record would have you questioning that ascertion.

That’s quite a reach. Shouldn’t matter what they are doing. 8 points from the top only after 7 games.

Because they have had a poor start doesn’t make it acceptable for us to have a slightly worse one.

WATP.

We're 6th in the league.

Behind Hearts, Hibs, Livingston, Kilmarnock & Sellik.

We should be top of the league if it wasn't for poor form away from home.

We will also drop plenty of points, and we're going to regret our away start to the league massively

People calling for "cool heads" and the like have got to be joking - surely we can all agree that today was absolutely horrific - a really deflating defeat. The type of performance that I really thought was behind us - where on earth did it come from?

Livi weren't even as physical as was predicted by many, including me & despite all the talk about them being a direct high ball team, they scored by cutting us open on the deck (even although we had 8 players in the box), were very comfortable throughout & never looked like losing.

Other than Kent (& McGregor for a couple of saves) it's hard to give anyone anywhere near pass marks today IMO, and that includes the management team. Where was Candeias playing? What was Morelos doing out on each wing? Why were Goldson & Worrall being outjumped by midgets? Why was Barasic looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights? Why was our build up so slow & laboured? Why were we no threat at all at corners?

The management team & the players have produced some great stuff up to now but today was hugely concerning - we really did need to win that game to keep the momentum going IMO.

People calling for "cool heads" and the like have got to be joking - surely we can all agree that today was absolutely horrific - a really deflating defeat. The type of performance that I really thought was behind us - where on earth did it come from?

Livi weren't even as physical as was predicted by many, including me & despite all the talk about them being a direct high ball team, they scored by cutting us open on the deck (even although we had 8 players in the box), were very comfortable throughout & never looked like losing.

Other than Kent (& McGregor for a couple of saves) it's hard to give anyone anywhere near pass marks today IMO, and that includes the management team. Where was Candeias playing? What was Morelos doing out on each wing? Why were Goldson & Worrall being outjumped by midgets? Why was Barasic looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights? Why was our build up so slow & laboured? Why were we no threat at all at corners?

The management team & the players have produced some great stuff up to now but today was hugely concerning - we really did need to win that game to keep the momentum going IMO.

Today is a day to be angry, not to be "cool".

We have won 3 games..... 3 of the teams are bottom 6 and 2 of them are rock bottom!!

I am due a ban on here, how are fans sugar coating this!!
Some fans made up stats similar to this last season, bemoaning that we were something like eighth after five games.
Of course, stats are only really okay when you look at what contributed to them.
Am I sugar coating this?
I don’t think so.
The facts remain.
This is a new bunch of players playing under a new manager for a new employer.
It takes time to get it right.
Are we really so desperate to paint it black that we’ll overlook events at Pittodrie?
Today was an abomination, no doubt about it but even after this absolutely dreadful start to the season, we remain only two points behind the team that most believe will be our main challengers.
We can talk of Hearts being top and so they’re the team we need to look at but, does anybody really believe they’ll maintain this excellent start?
Will you be betting on them?

We have 11 points from 7 games - 2 points from a possible 12 away points. We can’t beat Livingston. We can forget about the league.

We’ve had these shockers before, with successful managers and better teams.
Yes, there is justification for the anger we all feel but, the quicker we calm down, the quicker we’ll form better opinions and, for the manager, make better decisions.

Celtic aren’t my worry

Before today we won our last two games 4-0,5-1 that doesn’t sound like a lack of creativity and lack of direction.

We have a lot of new additions this season(we have a much better squad than last season I’m sure most would agree) and it will take time for them to settle. On top of this we have a rookie manager that will make mistakes, but I’m confident he will learn from them.
It is far too early to judge the squad yet,it will be a few months before we know how good or bad they really are. My feeling on what I have seen so far is we will have a good season and surprise many

We are 8 points off the lead. I'm not sure why anyone thinks that mob are the only other team to be concerned about.

Our problem for the last two seasons has been lack of consistency. Seems the problem isn't fully resolved yet despite the massive improvement

WATP.
Today was the day to see what the team where really made of, europe is a bonus sideshow for me.

It's good that were only two points behind but the reality is that we are only two behind because they have been rank.

It's not like we're two behind because we have been on form and chasing them all the way.

We all want to see the team do well but anyone pointing out that this isn't exactly spectacular is labelled disgraceful or a bed wetter.

If this was under Murty it wouldn't be acceptable , Gerrard has done some amazing things but the reality is we need to be fighting from the start to win this league and make a statement of intent , nobody is above criticism , worst start in 29 years and it disgraceful to point that out apparently ?

There's a long way to go and that's great but we have lost a head start.

We could have have that lot bricking it had we taken advantage of their dip which we have waited 6 years for so it's frustrating when it finally happens and the team are lacklustre and fail to capitalise.

It's a wake up call to the team and fans that we're far from the finished article..
There is still time to claw it back but we're using up a lot of our lifelines.

WATP.
I couldnt care less, we are trailing hearts

There is definitely domething wrong with our awsy form especially when you consider we had the best record in the league last season. We are suppossed to have signed better players but our league record would have you questioning that ascertion.

It’s not unreasonable to ask questions of the manager and before the Uber staunch attack me I’m not suggesting we bin the guy I’m suggesting we ask questions. Today was beyond unacceptable.

It’s not unreasonable to ask questions of the manager and before the Uber staunch attack me I’m not suggesting we bin the guy I’m suggesting we ask questions. Today was beyond unacceptable.

100% spot on.

People think they are super fans because they always back the team and see the positives without realism.

2 fucking points from 12 in 4 away games as Rangers is not acceptable. I really wish we would wake up and realise we are 6th in the SPL!

Shame they are awful this season yet still ahead of us.

Being behind them with the way they’ve been this season simply isnt good enough

If we beat Avril's mob next week then agreed but a loss next week and we are out!
If we lose to Hearts next week Gerrard is going to feel some serious pressure. 11 points behind is too far to come back from I’d fear and the knives would be out

Back