Aw naw - Boydie is doing his punditry at Parkhead tonight!

87091bf8-87bc-4942-81d7-0efe5bc4df42.jpg

That is fucking unbelievable.

Also, have to say Andy Walker has come across really well on this. Alot of pundits just provide soundbites for the sake of it but he really sounds aghast.
I’ve said before on here, I fucking hated Andy Walker the player. In a team of rhat bastards, for reasons I couldn’t explain, I thought we was the stand out rhat bastard. But when he started as a pundit, I was surprised that he sounded measured and willing to criticise them when they deserved it. But he turned more and more and more into a cheerleading-arsehole. If he’s broken ranks then it’s an interesting development.

It's great to hear walker rip into them. Yes he's a dick but he's not wrong at all.

As for Boyd, oofft, reading kennedy's statement out, outstanding!

Gavin Strachan doing the interview.....how long before they're down to the tea woman to conduct them ? :rolleyes:

I was disappointed initially to see Walkers attempts to lay blame with the Scottish Government but he certainly turned on Celtic big time and rightly so.

Nicely done Boyd telling Walker at least he got a few things off his chest :)

Whether she ignored it or not it was absolutely sensational seeing Boydy bring up that Kennedy quote and give it the attention it deserved.

Walker gets a lot of criticism on here but I say well said son. And another thought masks should be worn in that dump COVID or no COVID cos there’s every chance you’ll catch something At the best of times !

Back