Aw naw - Boydie is doing his punditry at Parkhead tonight!

Not only that you can’t tell me Gavin Strachan who’s the first team coach didn’t have close contact with Lennon who’s currently self isolating absolute liars?

how can Duffy be allowed to play
1 he left the bubble and then becomes a punter as such.
2 rules state people returning must selfisolate.
3 .regardless of him passing a test you still NEED to stay home.
someone's head is gony roll for this

See after all this.fvcking hibs better not let us down
Oh there is no way in hell I can see Celtic not winning tonight. I‘d be delighted to be wrong, but I am sure Hibs will Hibs it.

And if the subject wasn’t so serious, if I hadnt lost a work colleague and a good friend of the family to COVID-19 then I’d have found it all too class entertainment nonetheless, because their handling to this has been a complete catastrofuck and the SPFL’s reaction might finally have tipped a few clubs over to the “clean it up” side of the fence.

Is there new rules regarding mask wearing for interviews?

Stevie Gerrard and Davis masked up yesterday and Strachan not.

how can Duffy be allowed to play
1 he left the bubble and then becomes a punter as such.
2 rules state people returning must selfisolate.
3 .regardless of him passing a test you still NEED to stay home.
someone's head is gony roll for this
Think the point is he left the sports bubble. Did he not come back before the isolation measures were introduced?

What did Walker say? Turned it on just as Strachan was stumbling through his interview so only got to see Boyd say "at least you got a few things off your chest"

Is there new rules regarding mask wearing for interviews?

Stevie Gerrard and Davis masked up yesterday and Strachan not.
My reading of the protocols was that inside the stadium is considered the “amber zone” and additional “hygiene measures and social distancing” (including masks) are required. Gerrard and Davis were interviewed inside so I assumed it was simply compliance with those.

However McInnes didn’t wear one and it was pointed by another poster than Hagi’s pre match was done outside, so it seems we’re just exercising an abundance of caution. Rightly so. And in stark contrast to the COVID-collective across the city.

He's not got Sky Sports so will be watching on a dodgy stream, 2mins behind
ErePvswWMAA-9VE

So they are protecting Lennon here, it's not his fault they went to Dubai. My arse, if lennon didnt want to go they wouldn't be there.

She actually paused for a second when their stolen song was playing, as if it meant something to her. Maybe her mentally challenged leanings were coming to the fore there...

Stumbled her way through that Sol Bamba news.

"His former teammates in there will want to do him proud", he played for Hibs about 10 years ago.

Strachan was asked, said its because he had a negative test.
Strachan is talking bullshit. If it was easy as being tested then Kennedy wouldnt have surely had to make that comment in the first place, they would just test Duffy.

Celtic are trying to finish the season here. They are going for full on "Lets fk this up for everyone" by sticking Duffy on. Know full well what they are doing.

Be careful Boydy keep ur face mask on n try not to touch anything who knows what u can catch in that place.

Back