Away kit officially launches

The quality of Castore's sports wear is questionable to say the least, but like with others, I had continued to buy their very poor offerings until my last order, that is.

Enough is enough.

Castore are for want of other words, ripping the pish out of us, price wise, along with the quality of their product.

Said on another thread, before this away kit was officially announced that I took it to be a Turkish ripe off offering, when in reality I should've known better.

Yes disappointed with it, especially when this is our 150th anniversary year, but in general, I'm more than disappointed with Castore and their unethical and continued approach to the very poor quality of their products and the service they provide.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the Junior tops don’t match the picture on the website? They have a different collar with only white and no gold. Looks fake because it doesn’t match the adults top and the picture on the website.

Untitled-2.png
That actually looks not vile.

I’m at the stage now where I’m not Gona bother purchasing anything other than a home top for my collection. I spent hundreds not only on Rangers merchandise but castore gear. I’m done with them.

These strip threads are very interesting,As someone who is far to old to consider swanning about in a football top I keep thinking a decent T shirt minus the sponsor name all over the front is going to be produced.

I’m at the stage now where I’m not Gona bother purchasing anything other than a home top for my collection. I spent hundreds not only on Rangers merchandise but castore gear. I’m done with them.
Me too. Almost all pretty crap. I'll maybe buy some extra lotto and rising stars type things.

It's the problem with leaks. The pics are always shit. Hated it then, I really like it now.

After not being pleased with the leak or the official pictures in person it does look better, fully kitted on the players it looks good.

Just walked past someone wearing it actually looks quite nice in person.

Still not a big fan of the black but the pictures definitely don't do it justice

Back