Ballot for Livi game

Borg359

Quick question troops:

An old pal of mine received an email telling him he had a ticket.

He logged in this evening to claim the ticket but it was showing as sold out.

He’s got the ticket in his basket but hasn’t selected a seat or had the QR code.

Was it first come, first serve with some who were sent emails missing out?
Codes not out yet just the you have been sucessful emails

KirkieRanger

I've been siiting since just after 5 constantly refreshing trying to get a ticket and getting nowhere. A sniff of Main Stand rear and club deck but no more.

But I'm successful in the ballot so I'm at the back of the queue for the next game? GTF that is fair.

My auld man is in his 70s and has to hoof it to the club deck?

Guys, this can't be the best system.
Very considerate of you though to be concerned about your auld man, seems like you get on well with him. He must be a good guy. B-)

W.A.T.P.

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!
Quick question troops:

An old pal of mine received an email telling him he had a ticket.

He logged in this evening to claim the ticket but it was showing as sold out.

He’s got the ticket in his basket but hasn’t selected a seat or had the QR code.

Was it first come, first serve with some who were sent emails missing out?
A quick perusal of the thread and you will see many are in the same boat. It’s assumed because folk who didn’t succeed in the ballot are chancing their arm, trying to purchase seats and said seats then end up stuck in their baskets until they timeout.

Perseverance mate.

PT98

A quick perusal of the thread and you will see many are in the same boat. It’s assumed because folk who didn’t succeed in the ballot are chancing their arm, trying to purchase seats and said seats then end up stuck in their baskets until they timeout.

Perseverance mate.
Moron behaviour.

Should take 5 mygers points off them everytime someone tries it.

Bowery Boy

If there is another ballot then the fact that I was allocated a seat but unable to get one should mean that I am treated as the same as not getting a seat this time round. Poster Bye Bye the Hi Hi has a justified gripe!

W.A.T.P.
I agree, that's rotten in that case. The issue the club would have in that scenario is it'd be impossible to establish who couldn't get one and who decided to give it a miss to try and enhance their chances of an OF ticket.

theryesider

Big mate just text me there to see what he is doing wrong as he can’t select a seat, looks like all the seats are gone.

KirkieRanger

I agree, that's rotten in that case. The issue the club would have in that scenario is it'd be impossible to establish who couldn't get one and who decided to give it a miss to try and enhance their chances of an OF ticket.
If there are fans who forego the seat this time round then that would have been easier for myself and others like me to obtain a seat. The fact that I and others in my position haven't got one tells me that there can't have been any giving up the seat on the basis of enhancing their chances of an allocated OF ticket. Just have to be philosophical about it I suppose.:(

W.A.T.P.

RH-Ibrox

Official Ticketer
Didn't do either of the friendly's with QR code is it simply just scanning the code in the email with seat details?

Barca Bear

Perseverance mate.
Why would bears do that to others?
and can they re basket till the next time out?

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!
Folk who have been successful in the ballot will get seats. It might be difficult, it might take perseverance, it might take a lot of swearing at folk who didn’t get emails but put seats in their basket when they shouldn’t. However, it’s unlikely the Club have issued more emails than there are seats available.

xd182

100 percent mate quite shit people taking seats other places anyway
My seat wasn’t available so I HAD to pick another seat. That seat obviously belongs to someone else. Just a knock on effect, surely? If you’re seat isn’t available you’re inevitably going to take someone’s seat.

Shame everyone can’t get their own seat but I don’t think anything can be done :(

tod1872

Official Ticketer
My seat wasn’t available so I HAD to pick another seat. That seat obviously belongs to someone else. Just a knock on effect, surely? If you’re seat isn’t available you’re inevitably going to take someone’s seat.

Shame everyone can’t get their own seat but I don’t think anything can be done :(
Mine is an aisle seat, so no chance I was getting my own. Managed to get one near it.

hunter1rfc

Official Ticketer

Fair enough with that mate

i mean people just taking other stands just because they can

NDC bear forever

I went on the website to check on the seats that were still available out pure interest - I haven’t been balloted Livi and can, obviously, not buy one - and noticed the red ‘select seats’ option is kinda blurred out and when you click on it nothing happens. All the tickets gone I presume?

Parahandy65

Some folk are twats mate. Sadly even some Bears. And yes, I think they can.
It was obvious by earlier posts there are bears sitting with tickets in their baskets, fully aware they have not been successful in the ballot. Quite happy in the knowledge they are f*****g over fellow bears who were successful, ultimately denying them the chance to purchase a ticket. Pathetic.

petric

I've been siiting since just after 5 constantly refreshing trying to get a ticket and getting nowhere. A sniff of Main Stand rear and club deck but no more.

But I'm successful in the ballot so I'm at the back of the queue for the next game? GTF that is fair.

My auld man is in his 70s and has to hoof it to the club deck?

Guys, this can't be the best system.
There will be folk who miss a ticket v them for exactly the same reason.

It’s the fairest way, in my opinion.

No system will ever be fair to everyone.

Galstonian Blue

There will be folk who miss a ticket v them for exactly the same reason.

It’s the fairest way, in my opinion.

No system will ever be fair to everyone.
An option is ballot by stand/section.

There will be a lot of folk in cheapest sections going for more premier seating with the option being open to them. Not all but there will e a good number doing it.

petric

An option is ballot by stand/section.

There will be a lot of folk in cheapest sections going for more premier seating with the option being open to them. Not all but there will e a good number doing it.
I’d just be picking any seat. Not interested where it is currently.

And I say that as someone paying £719.

I’ve no idea what way would keep everyone happy.

hunter1rfc

Official Ticketer
I know man, I feel sympathy. Hopefully we’ll all be packed in the stadium soon, sitting in our own seats, with the usual roasters sitting around us :))
I never got one in ballot will be sitting in the house with maddog and cans :))

enjoy mate

Captain_Sticky

Official Ticketer
I didn’t even know you could pick your seats :)
I’ve just been picking a section and assumed you took what you were given!!
If I’m in I’m your seat then sorry (I’m not moving though :p )

byebyethehihi

It's been said repeatedly. Only those successful in the ballot should be able to select a seat.

Unless there are successful people putting seats in their baskets and then refreshing for better seats....

How about just assigning seats to those succesfull?

I presume you have been succesfull in being able to choose a seat so perhaps our perspectives differ.

si72

I've got an email from the 2nd ballot but when I login there's nothing in my basket although it's there in my order history. Can't book a seat as it says sold out
It goes to the basket after you pick a seat.Apparently still a few up in the CD.

Brunosponytail

Folk who have been successful in the ballot will get seats. It might be difficult, it might take perseverance, it might take a lot of swearing at folk who didn’t get emails but put seats in their basket when they shouldn’t. However, it’s unlikely the Club have issued more emails than there are seats available.
Hey mate you seem to talk with a bit of knowledge on this matter, do you work in the ticket centre or something? give us all who can't confirm a seat a bit of faith in the system......

petric

It's been said repeatedly. Only those successful in the ballot should be able to select a seat.

Unless there are successful people putting seats in their baskets and then refreshing for better seats....

How about just assigning seats to those succesfull?

I presume you have been succesfull in being able to choose a seat so perhaps our perspectives differ.
I was unsuccessful in both ballots.

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!
Hey mate you seem to talk with a bit of knowledge on this matter, do you work in the ticket centre or something? give us all who can't confirm a seat a bit of faith in the system......
Hell no mate, I’m just an ordinary punter like everybody else. I’m retired and spend an inordinate amount of time on FF - way too much if truth be told - so I see post after post from other folk who’ve managed to resolve issues. All I do is regurgitate their solutions for other folk who only drop in now and again and may have missed it.

I’ve no more knowledge of the ‘system’ than anyone else.

petric

Ah, therefore our perspectives still differ.
I hear what you are saying.

My original point was that plenty will miss a tim ticket for the same reason you missed a Livi ticket.

I agree with your suggestion that folk unsuccessful in the ballot should not be able to select a seat. That would probably help a little.

I hadn’t thought on that. And if it’s been suggested on here I obviously missed it.

Your situation is shiit.

byebyethehihi

I hear what you are saying.

My original point was that plenty will miss a tim ticket for the same reason you missed a Livi ticket.

I agree with your suggestion that folk unsuccessful in the ballot should not be able to select a seat. That would probably help a little.

I hadn’t thought on that. And if it’s been suggested on here I obviously missed it.

Your situation is shiit.
Six hours refreshing and still nothing. My father in the same position. There are plenty of others.

I hope they sort it out before the next home game otherwise there will be carnage.

At this stage I think they must have sent the email to more people than available seats.

petric

Six hours refreshing and still nothing. My father in the same position. There are plenty of others.

I hope they sort it out before the next home game otherwise there will be carnage.

At this stage I think they must have sent the email to more people than available seats.
It certainly looks that way.

KirkieRanger

What would keep me happy would be for me to be able to get a seat as I was successful in the ballot, but it would seem that that won't be happening. If the ballot was for 26,000 seats and 26,000 fans were successful why haven't I, and others in the same boat not got a seat?

W.A.T.P.

Brian13

I got a you’ve been accepted email while driving up from England after work. I’ve got it in my purchase history. What I’ve not got is a seat No, nor am I going to get one as the site is saying sold out. Yet I’m reading on here how the ticket office wouldn’t sent out more emails than tickets available and still I have an acceptance email a purchase history and no seat but from what I’m reading as far as the ticket office is concerned I was successful and as such I’m at the bottom of the next ballet.