Barasic and their keeper

giphy.gif

Come ahead.

Genuinely cannot wait to see the big, daft nutter go mental with the league trophy B-D

There was the bit of needle between Borna and the sub goalie after the penalty and at the end.Anyone have any ideas what that was about? You could hear someone on the sideline telling Barasic to walk away from him after the final whistle.
I thought the shout was to Goldson to get Barasic away. Big Borna went dark for the last 10. He can cut a very phucking scary image.

On an unrelated note I was worried as he was stepping up to take the penalty as the first was probably should have been saved.

Perfect penalty though

Croats, Serbs, Bosnians...hard bastards, most likely had a tough upbringing.

Worked with a few on supply boats, came across as the types you’d want in the trenches next to you, and not against you.

Fück him. GK’s get away with murder for “mind games” at penalties. Walking out off their line to the penalty spot to put the player off etc prior to the spot kick being taken.

Imagine a free kick at the edge of the box and a defender walks out from the wall and does that. It’s an instant booking!

Had the keeper been Croat I reckon he would know who Borna’s dad is and his reputation and thought better of getting on his, or more particularly his Dad’s, bad side.
Forgive my ignorance mate but who is his dad and what's his reputation?

W.A.T.P.

What a difference in Borna from his initial spell to now. He looks hard as nails and a bit of a madman at times - love it.

Plus, showed a lot of bottle to put that second penalty away in the 90th minute.

W.A.T.P.
In summer 2017, Barišić drew attention from Ukrainian club Dynamo Kyiv, and he agreed personal terms with the club. However, at the last minute, Dynamo opted for Dinamo Zagreb's Josip Pivarić. In an interview with Sportske novosti on 11 August, Barišić publicly called out Dinamo for sabotaging the transfer.[8][9] On 22 August, Dinamo Zagreb executive Zdravko Mamić was shot in his native village of Zidine, Bosnia and Herzegovina.[10] The shooting was believed to be an assassination attempt organized by the Čepin Mafia clan, whose member is Barišić's father Stipe.[11][12][13]

W.A.T.P.
There was a picture of Barasic and Katic after a game some of their relatives came over for, first half of last season from memory. Borna’s Dad and brother and Nick’s brother were pictured with them. You may remember also that Nico’s brother was in with our support at Parkhead when Nico scored the winner New Year last Year. Anyway according to information on here at the time Borna’s Dad is the top man in the Osijek underworld and a seriously bad fellow to cross. I’m not good at searching on here but if anyone can find the photos one look will, I think, convince anyone that Borna’s old fella is not to be trifled with.

Before the first pen I’m thinking.. Borna? After the first half? Then he fires it in nae bother, a bit close to the keeper but power got the job done.
Second penalty the camera zooms in, he’s ice cool, ready waiting to dispatch. Was never missing it. Class.

Loving the Mafia stories even if there not true. I'm taking it as gospel.

Keeper obviously said something in the lead up to the penalty and Barisic just giving him a %^*& you in return.

All fare in love and war

There was a picture of Barasic and Katic after a game some of their relatives came over for, first half of last season from memory. Borna’s Dad and brother and Nick’s brother were pictured with them. You may remember also that Nico’s brother was in with our support at Parkhead when Nico scored the winner New Year last Year. Anyway according to information on here at the time Borna’s Dad is the top man in the Osijek underworld and a seriously bad fellow to cross. I’m not good at searching on here but if anyone can find the photos one look will, I think, convince anyone that Borna’s old fella is not to be trifled with.
Ever heard of omertà mate? Hope you’ve got a good deal with witness protection, I’d like it to be noted that I don’t believe anything that anyone had said about Borna’s family.

• Haha
Reactions: fmp
Back