Barasic and their keeper

I'm not sure if I saw correctly, but in the other angle on our players' celebrations there, I was sure that I saw their goalie's fist, punch-like, on Hagi's back.

Possibly imagination, but it looked strange.
Yep,saw that aswell skorn,I was roarin at the telly about that.

The keeper was up at him while he was waiting to take it and for VAR to confirm. Was probably mouthing off at Borna and after he scored he just let him know!

Croats, Serbs, Bosnians...hard bastards, most likely had a tough upbringing.

Worked with a few on supply boats, came across as the types you’d want in the trenches next to you, and not against you.
I remember someone on here posting a summary of the Balkans war.
The Bosnians were c unts
The Serbians were c unts
The Croatians were utter c unts.

There was a picture of Barasic and Katic after a game some of their relatives came over for, first half of last season from memory. Borna’s Dad and brother and Nick’s brother were pictured with them. You may remember also that Nico’s brother was in with our support at Parkhead when Nico scored the winner New Year last Year. Anyway according to information on here at the time Borna’s Dad is the top man in the Osijek underworld and a seriously bad fellow to cross. I’m not good at searching on here but if anyone can find the photos one look will, I think, convince anyone that Borna’s old fella is not to be trifled with.
Thanks mate, now that I know that, I won't mess with him. ;)

W.A.T.P.

I remember someone posted a picture of Bornas dad who was over for old firm game at piggery in 2019 and he looks terrifying.

Looks like an eastern european war criminal

I love Barisic. On top form I still think he’s possibly the best player in Scotland, although he’s got some seriously stiff competition for that accolade this season.

giphy.gif

Come ahead.
“All at once or one at time lads” :))

yeah, you don’t %^*& with Borna!

I'm not sure if I saw correctly, but in the other angle on our players' celebrations there, I was sure that I saw their goalie's fist, punch-like, on Hagi's back.

Possibly imagination, but it looked strange.
Yeah there was. More of a push with his fist.

It’s quite cool having an actual hard man in the team as opposed to the kiddy on ones in the east end

Back