Barjonas going out on Loan to Barrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin delete if its not him in photo

Was just asking if anyone had heard anything

My source is local to cumbria who is usually very much on the ball and doesn’t share info often

If that’s the level of team willing to take him on loan then there’s not a snowballs chance in hell he’s getting near our first team.

Can’t see this happening at all.
Gerrard wants to keep him around as per interview after nice game & he is far too good a player for that level.

Writing on the wall if true I'd think.

I get giving him another contract to run the eye over him and I would have thought he's done well to be involved in the pre-season games, especially in France but this isn't a great endorsement of where he's at currently and where he needs to be.

21 years old isn't exactly a youngster anymore.

If this is based on that photo it can be scrapped, that's not Barjonas.

Its not just based on the photo the person i received it from i trust

Just wait and see im not claiming anything im
Asking if anyone else has heard anything?

No idea if thats him in pic, but there is not a chancehe is going to make it with us. Nothing against the young guy but he should never have been given a new contract.

If this is true then everyone that argued with me that Barjonas is a better player than Docherty will have serious egg on their faces.

I can't see the pun here. Are you just genuinely raging about Barjonas going on loan to Barrow?
I just think going to the 4th tier of English football is a shite move for a guy we’ve gave a new deal to, he’s better than that surely

Bullshit...of he does go out, time for an SPL side and we can see him in this league and he can contribute to our title bid in other ways. Id like though to see him as one of our sub and get some game time.

The national league, really?

Barrow are in League 2 next season. Not National League. Not quite.

I don’t think Jamie has a future at Ibrox but he’s better than that. Although I have to say, a mate who watched him at Raith said he was poor for them and he’s had other unsuccessful loan spells as well.

Still not convinced that’s him in the picture.

Im not either hence my post but as i say my source is local to the area and doesn’t share much info unless he’s pretty sure..... The other player from Flyde is definitely him

Russ Dodd is the other gentleman

I just think going to the 4th tier of English football is a shite move for a guy we’ve gave a new deal to, he’s better than that surely

It's not an exact science. He could go to someone like Ross County and fail to get a look in for any number of reasons. He could go to Barrow, kick on and rack up 40+ appearances and come back a stronger player. Judging a loan move before it happens seem a bit pointless to me.

Really surprised if this is true. I was thinking the boy might feature against Leverkusen seeing as Kamara is suspended and Davis might be injured.

That's really a poor move.

Correct.

Even if he went to League Two and tore it up, it wouldn't really tell us much (see Docherty in League One for example).

If Stevie Kelly can get an opportunity at Ross County then surely Barjonas can fix himself up with a Premiership side too?

Hope the rumour is false because it's a wasted season for him and potentially a Rangers career-killer in my opinion.

Quick search on twitter - there’s a photo of Dunn and a couple of other guys. One has been identified as currently playing for Fylde (looks a bit similar to O’Donnell that just left Killie, that would be a fall from grace). Also looks like Paul Robinson (ex spurs and England keeper) at the table. Dunno how to post but literally searched barjonas on twitter and that was the first thing that came up

Quick search on twitter - there’s a photo of Dunn and a couple of other guys. One has been identified as currently playing for Fylde (looks a bit similar to O’Donnell that just left Killie, that would be a fall from grace). Also looks like Paul Robinson (ex spurs and England keeper) at the table. Dunno how to post but literally searched barjonas on twitter and that was the first thing that came up

That’ll be the photo in post #53 then?;)

Just wait and see chaps nobody reputable has denied it

Im just asking if anyone has heard anything up north

My source as i say is not a gob shite so thought it worthy of posting and the source ain't from twitter the picture is

I hope its wrong as I really rate the ladd

I like Barjonas, will be disappointed with this. If he's going on loan surely it could be to a jobber team in this league.

I agree with you, strange choice of team and league, especially coming only a little more thsn a week after the manager spoke so highly of him.

Makes absolutely no sense at all, almost as though we have given up on the lad. One minute your up, next your kicked in the balls.

No evidence of this but I am angry, Gerrard hasn't a clue what he's doing, this unsubstantiated rumour proves it. Docherty should be running about our midfield giving the ball away for fun, this unsubstantiated rumour proves it. Cancel the Youth Teams, nobody will ever ge let a chance. Grrrrr

Just wait and see chaps nobody reputable has denied it

Im just asking if anyone has heard anything up north

My source as i say is not a gob shite so thought it worthy of posting and the source ain't from twitter the picture is

I hope its wrong as I really rate the ladd
So do I, very poor decision if true

One way in one out, cul-de-sac dump. The area /flats surrounding the BAE systems is like the land that time forgot.

30 odd miles of A roads to get there and go anywhere else isn’t my idea of fun, it’s a shame as the scenery around that area of Cumbria is lovely but the whole area has a isolated feel to it.

Re
It's not an exact science. He could go to someone like Ross County and fail to get a look in for any number of reasons. He could go to Barrow, kick on and rack up 40+ appearances and come back a stronger player. Judging a loan move before it happens seem a bit pointless to me.

Remember we are on the FF spectrum, no middle ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back