Bayern Munich v Madrid

Alaba and Vidal are huge losses. 1-1 first leg with a late Ronaldo penalty. Real edging the return courtesy of another Ronaldo penalty.

I think Liverpool vs Real would be a better final but I really want Bayern to beat the cunts. Real have had every bit of luck going in the CL for the last few seasons.

I actually want Liverpool to win it outright.

Hopefully Ronaldo does nothing then scores a last minute penalty to give Madrid the win so people have something to moan at :D

Can't see past Madrid to be honest.

Last edited:
Bayern have dropped back the last few years. Can't see past a Real win. Hope I'm wrong though.

I think Liverpool vs Real would be a better final but I really want Bayern to beat the cunts. Real have had every bit of luck going in the CL for the last few seasons.

I actually want Liverpool to win it outright.
I would love Liverpool to beat Madrid in the final.

I think Madrid will prevail over the 2 legs of the semi. Bayern have a few key losses, although they have a very good record against Madrid.

I hope we get a great final as it’s going to be either of 3 of the Euro kings of their respective countries, with Liverpool, Bayern and Real.

Whatever happens Jacrispy will tell us Ronaldo is a cheat and the ref gives Real everything.

I hope we get a great final as it’s going to be either of 3 of the Euro kings of their respective countries, with Liverpool, Bayern and Real.
They are all sides who play good football and who set out to attack opponents, so it would be a good game, I'm sure,

Incredible stat.

Last time Ronaldo never scored in a CL game was 2013

Think that’s maybe a CL tie mate. He’s scored in every match this season but I had a quick look and he never scored in the semi final return leg against Athletico Madrid last season. They lost 2-1 and Isco scored for Real :p

A stat I saw yesterday...

Ronaldo has scored more goals into Neuer than any other player...they don't even play in the same league! :D

Hoping it's a good game, I think people have written Bayern off for some reason which is odd considering they've absolutely strolled the league.

Madrid have been far too inconsistent this season. Could see Bayern winning this, yet at the same time Real seem to always rise to the CL occasion. Will be a fascinating game. Potential to be tie of the whole tournament.

Just thinking about this game, is it perhaps too obvious to everybody that Real are just going to cruise it?

Bayern don’t seem as good as in recent years, but as pointed out, after a mixed start, Heynckes has come back in and they’re quite a formidable force again.

Real have been more inconsistent than in recent seasons, but have stepped up on the CL stage for the most part.

Just thinking on Real’s inconsistency, and almost capitulation to Juve, I’m going to go for Bayern’s consistency and general efficiency to see them through here!

A stat I saw yesterday...

Ronaldo has scored more goals into Neuer than any other player...they don't even play in the same league! :D

Hoping it's a good game, I think people have written Bayern off for some reason which is odd considering they've absolutely strolled the league.
That’s a a cracking stat.

I am just glad, after the drama of last night, I can watch tonight without the baggage of following one of the sides.

Is that Dutch referee the one who didn't give us a stone all penalty at Ibrox a few years back when Naismith got fouled? Valencia maybe.

Is that Dutch referee the one who didn't give us a stone all penalty at Ibrox a few years back when Naismith got fouled? Valencia maybe.
Sevilla? We were well in that game and could’ve had a pen and then down to ten men. I think about 20 mins into the second half we were 4-0 down!!
And eh..... dunno who the ref was that night!

Sevilla? We were well in that game and could’ve had a pen and then down to ten men. I think about 20 mins into the second half we were 4-0 down!!
And eh..... dunno who the ref was that night!

I'm sure the game was a draw, which is why thinking Valencia.
Naismith got chopped down at the Broomloan end in the 1st half.

I'm sure the game was a draw, which is why thinking Valencia.
Naismith got chopped down at the Broomloan end in the 1st half.
It was the Sevilla game mate. 0-0, just before half time I think, would’ve changed the game. Then they just pumped us.

Was just thinking Ribéry had been at Bayern for ages. Just checked and he joined them in 2007!!
Robben joined in 2009 as well!
11 years of Ribéry, and 9 years of both those guys on the wings! Bayern’s fans must’ve seen some entertainment over that period!

Back