BBC Censoring Tom English. ?

Anyone have a screenshot of what he said before it was taken down?

Assume he wasnt very glowing of the coverups decision to use a picture of Shane Warne to promote dafabet

I saw it yesterday - a mild comment about C3lt1c showing no class tweeting condolences to Warne wearing a kit with their sponsor. He was then deluged by their scum fans who see Irish Catholic Rangers-hater English as pro-us. So much for his integrity in deleting. I notice BBC never object to that pr1ck Michael Stewart and his bile against us.

The image actually looks like the sponsor has been photoshopped onto it, Id say surely not, but with them anything is possible

BBC Scotland not " standing by their man ", as they have with McLaughlin and us, says it all. What happened to their pompous statement of journalistic freedom. ? They've thrown Tom English to the wolves.
It demonstrates the power of The Filth inside the BBC.
None of it is surprising.
The BBC in Scotland, in particular, is no longer worth the money as an unaligned broadcaster.

BBC Scotland not " standing by their man ", as they have with McLaughlin and us, says it all. What happened to their pompous statement of journalistic freedom. ? They've thrown Tom English to the wolves.
That’s a question for TE and his cronies to answer. If he and others had any backbone that’s exactly what they would do, the fact he removed the tweet without question says it all really.

If any more evidence was needed about why there is no discussions about Celtic Boys Club on sportsound then this confirms it. We had wall to wall coverage about the Rangers tax case ever night even programs about the Judges decisions. Tom knew a tax lawyer who gave him advice, wonder what he thinks of the separate entity case. You won't find any discussions about this on BBC Scotland.

The BBC in Scotland, in particular, is no longer worth the money as an unaligned broadcaster.
So, the BBC ranted about journalistic "freedom speech" when we complained about their reporting on us but, Irish journalist English Is bring treated differently by them. How strange that scum fans aren't crying about "Anti-Irish" racism and Inequality!

You'd think they'd be supporting English.. :rolleyes:

They're not even worth the f**k all I, and seemingly more and more people, knowingly pay them.

Embarrassed to call myself Scottish at times when you see the state of the country we live in. The Western World’s North Korea.

Before it disappears completely.

4vqsNq1.jpg

In the broad sphere of things CSC Shortbread employees are mere useful idiots who are incapable of seperating between that rancid club and the scandal ridden church it is founded on and real life professional and private. They are quite happy to kowtow and bury any negative comment against said rancid club.

I'd like to thank the BBC for telling Tom to delete his tweet.
I'll be writing to my MSP later since "journalistic freedom" is the excuse they keep using for denying license payers a service.

Shot yourself in the foot big time here Mr Beeb.

Tom English is ordered by BBC Scotland to delete his journalistic content, yet they stood by and still support McLaughlin's nonsense about us. So much for journalistic freedom and integrity. ?
Its clear discrimination and "anti Irish racism" by the BBC! They stand up for the Scottish journalist but, hold the Irish journalist to a different standard! :oops:

Tom English is ordered by BBC Scotland to delete his journalistic content, yet they stood by and still support McLaughlin's nonsense about us. So much for journalistic freedom and integrity. ?
Seems editorial content rules only apply to stories about Celtic FC? One for the BBC complaints committee to look at? I can't ask as I don't pay a licence fee.

Seems editorial content rules only apply to stories about Celtic FC? One for the BBC complaints committee to look at? I can't ask as I don't pay a licence fee.

At least we know now for definite that criticising Celtc comes at a cost for BBC Scotland employees. Tbf, to Tom English, we don't know what he was threatened with by BBC Scotland if he didn't delete his tweet.

At least we know now for definite that criticising Celtc comes at a cost for BBC Scotland employees. Tbf, to Tom English, we don't know what he was threatened with by BBC Scotland if he didn't delete his tweet.
All they have is to cease using him and paying him!

Celtic were pathetic in chasing the ambulance in the first place. They were even more pathetic in complaining about it. Tom English was correct but he was a total shitbag in deleting the message - he should have told them to %^*& off, employer or not.

What an embarrassment for BBC Scotland and Tom English. Celtic running the show. We already know they edit sportscene.

I don't understand why he's deleted the statement while pointing out that the BBC ordered him to do so.

Surely you either stand by your statement and own it or you are a snivelling little wretch and bow down to pressure from above.

Back