BBC Censoring Tom English. ?

I don't understand why he's deleted the statement while pointing out that the BBC ordered him to do so.

Surely you either stand by your statement and own it or you are a snivelling little wretch and bow down to pressure from above.

Tom English is on an easy number at BBC Scotland, mate. To him, its not worth losing money for old rope. BBC Scotland telling him to delete his tweet criticising Celtc sums up and only confirms what we already know.

Amazed at people on here calling him out as a coward for deleting it. He was told to delete it, so he did, but instead of just doing it and staying silent he's come out and told everyone about it, criticising his BBC paymasters in the process. I'd say this is the exact OPPOSITE of being a coward! I think the guy's a bellend but f8ck me, I think he's played a blinder here. He's basically given us all proof of how Celtic control the MSM and the BBC in particular!

Amazed at people on here calling him out as a coward for deleting it. He was told to delete it, so he did, but instead of just doing it and staying silent he's come out and told everyone about it, criticising his BBC paymasters in the process. I'd say this is the exact OPPOSITE of being a coward! I think the guy's a bellend but f8ck me, I think he's played a blinder here. He's basically given us all proof of how Celtic control the MSM and the BBC in particular!

The lack of support from his fellow journos for Tom English exercising his free speech is surprising.

I don't understand why he's deleted the statement while pointing out that the BBC ordered him to do so.

Surely you either stand by your statement and own it or you are a snivelling little wretch and bow down to pressure from above.
Because drawing attention to it in his second tweet reaches a much bigger audience and makes a bit of a fool of the BBC.

He has not really played a blinder as you suggest because, if he had then he would have as I suggested earlier have accused them of double standards with regard to their support of journalists freedoms! The BBC stood by their anti Rangers Scottish Journalist McLaughlin but, doesn't stand by their Irish journalist and tells him to restrict his free speech because he dared to have a pop at Celtic!

We've known for years that BBC Scotland were in Celtc's pocket. Their over the top and hysterical reaction to Tom English's perfectly reasonable and mild comment on Celtc's shabby " tribute " to Aussie cricketer Shane Warne confirms that reality.

Does his account actually state anywhere that he is a BBC Employee?

If not then why are they demanding he removes views, that are his own, on their instruction?

Most of their other mouthpieces have BBC related info or connections on their pages.

I agree , it may seem cowardly but in a way by highlighting how he was ordered to by the bbc makes them look bad , he will probably be punished for that , Maybe then he will come out on the attack

Tom Irish will be phased out. Look out for a Gaelic football or ex scum player as the new chief football writer.

Last edited:
I have said this before, last season someone in BBC R S criticised Celtc and there was an immediate response of "That's you getting a phone call from Celtc then" followed by much laughter. It made my piddle boil then and still does that they appear to have so much control over the mhedia.

Back