BBC hoping for sanctions. RE bottle throwing.

Jose Calypso

Official Ticketer
Gollum talking about sanctions on the news there. Wishing it will happen no doubt.

While it’s totally unacceptable and scum behaviour throwing bottles I don’t remember any other team getting the same coverage for similar things.

Edit: I have no idea what has happened to the font.

Lol i just shouted that at the twat / tv too.... You could see the glee on his face :rolleyes:

Ps - your font is coooool

Gollum talking about sanctions on the news there. Wishing it will happen no doubt.

While it’s totally unacceptable and scum behaviour throwing bottles I don’t remember any other team getting the same coverage for similar things.

That's a very bold post :)

And f*ck the BBC (and any idiot throwing anything onto the park)

Buzzin hel be gollum first time theve sent him outside Ibrox for a long time totaly to have a dig at us and twist the knife in there all loving it.

I can see why to be honest.

But... it's happened in the past to a Rangers player at Easter Road - I want to say Kent(?) when he was lying injured and a glass vodka bottle landed a few feet away from him. No calls for sanctions on Hibs as far as I remember.

Scum behaviour regardless and I really hope these 2 arseholes are found and banned for life.

But... it's happened in the past to a Rangers player at Easter Road - I want to say Kent(?) when he was lying injured and a glass vodka bottle landed a few feet away from him. No calls for sanctions on Hibs as far as I remember.

Scum behaviour regardless and I really hope these 2 arseholes are found and banned for life.
It’s happened twice at Easter road and it’s happened several times at the piggery without anything done

Tbf the spfl should be able to hand out fines for stuff like this - clubs should be fined for fans throwing missiles on the pitch - but we won’t be punished.

Glass bottle at barisic v hibs, hot drink at Morelos v Motherwell (I think), Barrie McKay v the beggars this season, st Johnstone fans throwing a flare v Dundee then the nonce subsequently kicking it into them. Not to mention the Motherwell fans in the play off final v us or the hibs fans the season after. All of this unpunished from the powers that be

I'm not going to pretend that this isn't worthy of sanctions, because it fucking is. But you can't go calling for it when other teams have done the same and:

1) Nothing was done, and...

2) No media outlet seriously called for anything to be done.

Consistency. That's all we should ask.

Class action - hee haw.
Barry McKay attacked with a bottle - hee haw.
Rangers win in Dortmund - hee haw.
Rangers defeat Belgrade - hee haw.
15 year old boy glassed - hee haw.
Oswalds attacked - hee haw.
Toby attacked - hee haw
The Ally Bar attacked - hee haw.
Old Dalmarnock Inn attacked - hee haw.
WRC attacked - hee haw.

So f.uckin predictable you shower of yahoo scum.

F.uck every single one of you. ;)

One is glass and the other is plastic.
A bottle is a bottle no matter what it is made of. Just like a lighter,coins and other missiles being thrown. The clowns who throw missiles at anyone at games or otherwise deserve punishment.
But as it was probably a Rangers fan at fault we get the usual cries for extra non yet legislated punishment from scotshit football authorities. Let the police do their job here. They usually have plenty of cameras focused on our fans.. Jail the guilty. For this they deserve it.

Gollum is a prick. A couple of buffoons have given this obsessed voyeur a wee stiff with their antics.

There won't be sanctions apart from against individuals if the clowns get identified by cctv and banned or arrested.

The club paid stewards and plod and they didn't do a great job searching folk.

A bottle is a bottle no matter what it is made of. Just like a lighter,coins and other missiles being thrown. The clowns who throw missiles at anyone at games or otherwise deserve punishment.
But as it was probably a Rangers fan at fault we get the usual cries for extra non yet legislated punishment from scotshit football authorities. Let the police do their job here. They usually have plenty of cameras focused on our fans.. Jail the guilty. For this they deserve it.
Difference is this glass bottle smashed in the box we were attacking in second half it could have easily injured one of our own players.

The person who done it should never be allowed back in Ibrox again.

He still refers us to :THAT CLUB :

On the bottle throwing...As much as you can't condone it it never surprises me how quick the media are when something untowards happens at our club.

For example would Hart have been so quick off the mark if a similar incident happened at parkheed ?

if points were taken off as punishment there would be incidents every week in Scotland with people going to rivals grounds and chucking things onto the park. It’s a non starter.

The solution is to find the culprits and stick them in jail for a week or two. That’ll stop others doing it.

The main newsreader set the tone at the beginning of the program when she mentioned violence at the ''Glasgow Derby''.

I hope these fucking morons get what’s coming to them. A total embarrassment to us all. Bbc shortbread no doubt went into a wank huddle when it all went off. They not only get the joy of their club winning but get a chance to be mock offended and play the righteous card against us.

Can’t believe how bad hurting today but some of our fans are fucking lunatics.

His sister is even uglier. Who suggested these two freaks went into tv must have a sick sense of humour

The pacific quay cfc are going full Celic today
Bottle throwing, how ang turned Celic around and the polis interview unacceptable behaviour. Wish the bookies took bets on this

Can't really happen as it never happened at Easter Road twice against us and against the tims I think..... then you have motherwell against us and that's before we even mentioned 2016 Sc cup final ......
Nothing happened

Wasn’t it Tav at ER ?

Class action - hee haw.
Barry McKay attacked with a bottle - hee haw.
Rangers win in Dortmund - hee haw.
Rangers defeat Belgrade - hee haw.
15 year old boy glassed - hee haw.
Oswalds attacked - hee haw.
Toby attacked - hee haw
The Ally Bar attacked - hee haw.
Old Dalmarnock Inn attacked - hee haw.
WRC attacked - hee haw.

So f.uckin predictable you shower of yahoo scum.

F.uck every single one of you. ;)
True mate, but it still doesn’t detract from the morons amongst our support acting like cnuts though unfortunately. Nor does it detract from the cowards in the media who only highlight wrongdoing by our fans, especially the bluenoses who sit on their hands and keep schtum when there is political capital to be gained.

And to be fair, it’s been like that long before the SNP rose to power and started infiltrating positions of power throughout Scottish society.

They have long been the romantic freedom fighters whereas we’ve always been portrayed as the bigoted, unenlightened forces of darkness.

The apologists amongst our kind need to waken up from their coma and have a word with themselves.

Back