BBC hoping for sanctions. RE bottle throwing.

Were there any quotes from Nippy or talk of sanctions from these incidents involving Hibs fans?

Thought not.

Does not excuse the bams that did it at the weekend one bit, they embarrassed the club and fully deserve what’s coming to them, but we at least deserve parity with other incidents. The club need to do something to stop the neddy behaviour though, especially at the big games.

Last edited:
If that happened at parkhead against us by celtic fans, we would want a stand closed at the very least.
Whoever fling the bottle needs charged and banned for life.still waiting on the Ricksen lighter thrower and the countless other episodes at the piggery being dealt with.glad to see gollum etc are more concerned with a bottle getting chucked than countless young life's ruined by the parkhead peadophile ring.wee Jimmy krankie has stuck the boot in as well but calls victims of torbett and McCafferty etc bigots .only in this stinking hole.

Were there any quotes from Nippy or talk of sanctions from these incidents involving Hibs fans?

Thought not.
The little turd was practically falling over herself to congratulate the Leith yahoos for assaulting our players on the Hampden turf six years ago.

It’s well seen that those select committees aren’t subject to the force of law - she’d have been jailed for perjury.

Gollum talking about sanctions on the news there. Wishing it will happen no doubt.

While it’s totally unacceptable and scum behaviour throwing bottles I don’t remember any other team getting the same coverage for similar things.

Edit: I have no idea what has happened to the font.
After what's happened with crowds in Scottish football over the past 5 or so years there's not a chance we'll get sanctioned.

Scotland fans rioting in London, climbing on statues, and pishing in the streets. A national embarrassment, and nothing from Holyrood in condemnation.

I don't understand the supporters who go down the 'what about' argument.

It's like they have been sleepwalking through the past couple decades and don't realise the government in power along with SPFL board and the fourth estate absolutely fucking hate Rangers.

Will that ugly dyke spinner be looking for “sanctions” when the rheptiles are paying out compensation to the victims of perverts they employed for decades? He’s a rheptile of a human being.

Scotland fans rioting in London, climbing on statues, and pishing in the streets. A national embarrassment, and nothing from Holyrood in condemnation.

Doesn’t fit with Nikkla’s ‘I don’t recall that’ purview. :rolleyes: Or does as the case may be.

I'll say it till I'm blue in the face, any Rangers supporter that votes for that little hypocriical tyrant and her party should be chased from Ibrox.

"Everyone Anyone " you're having a laugh.

Get them so far to f.uck out our club.

They're enemies of our club plain and simple.

I'll say it till I'm blue in the face, any Rangers supporter that votes for that little hypocriical tyrant and her party should be chased from Ibrox.

"Everyone Anyone " you're having a laugh.

Get them so far to f.uck out our club.

They're enemies of our club plain and simple.

She's a poxy little freak who despises our club. Any Bear who votes SNP should be ashamed of themselves.

Anything negative Rangers gives every half-wit bigot from politician to dumb cop a platform on the BBC to talk shite.
And it always has.

They never get the same treatment. Why? Because the clergy’s willing lieutenants ensure that it doesn’t happen.

We’ve turned the other cheek once too often and are now paying the penalty. They’ve been allowed to assume the reins of power through us falling asleep at the wheel. And with some of the fannies from our corner who ran things in times gone by it’s easy to see why we’ve allowed ourselves to be supplanted.

Difference is this glass bottle smashed in the box we were attacking in second half it could have easily injured one of our own players.

The person who done it should never be allowed back in Ibrox again.
Doesn’t matter who could have been injured. If they had an inkling who done it they would be all over msm

giphy.gif

Does gollum think he is a war correspondent talking about sanctions
Idiot would shit his breeks if a wean let off a banger near him

Reactions: TNT
Absolutely correct to highlight McLaughlin's obvious hypocrisy however if that animal doesn't throw the bottle then the baldy wee fud can't spread his poison.

Gollum talking about sanctions on the news there. Wishing it will happen no doubt.

While it’s totally unacceptable and scum behaviour throwing bottles I don’t remember any other team getting the same coverage for similar things.

Edit: I have no idea what has happened to the font.
Ordinarily, I wouldn’t be bothered.
They'd have to prove some kind of negligence and there’d have to be some table of available sanctions to harm us.
As I posted, that’s “ordinarily”.
There is always the caveat of somebody has to be punished for this and who better to start with than the Rangers?

Headline on "The Nine" is "Ibrox Violence".

Stupidity - yip.
Neddish - of course
numpty brain - absolutely.
Loutish - no doubts whatsoever.

I wouldn't term it "violence" though.

Tbf the spfl should be able to hand out fines for stuff like this - clubs should be fined for fans throwing missiles on the pitch - but we won’t be punished.

Glass bottle at barisic v hibs, hot drink at Morelos v Motherwell (I think), Barrie McKay v the beggars this season, st Johnstone fans throwing a flare v Dundee then the nonce subsequently kicking it into them. Not to mention the Motherwell fans in the play off final v us or the hibs fans the season after. All of this unpunished from the powers that be
For professional clubs to play a game, then they need some sort of approval from the authorities - like the police.

The clubs have to pay the police.

Sometimes it is about time the police earned their money! And I say that about whatever club.

I will excuse stewards as they are on minimum wage. Police are not.

This is a police matter - and all Rangers can do is help with their enquiries.

Back