BBC Scotland - coverage today

Yorkshire Blue

as the game is about to start their web site text man says "this will be a challenge as game is not on TV or Radio but we will stumble on"

After 1 minute I get a score flash to say Lafferty has scored. After 3 minutes another flash to say Candeas has made it 2-0. After a few more minutes the Lafferty goal disappears and score is changed to 1-0

What a bunch of amateurs. For some people who no doubt pay their TV license fee this is their only access to today's game. Board should take them to task

as the game is about to start their web site text man says "this will be a challenge as game is not on TV or Radio but we will stumble on"

After 1 minute I get a score flash to say Lafferty has scored. After 3 minutes another flash to say Candeas has made it 2-0. After a few more minutes the Lafferty goal disappears and score is changed to 1-0

What a bunch of amateurs. For some people who no doubt pay their TV license fee this is their only access to today's game. Board should take them to task
RTV had 2 - 0

For the second time today I’m totally confused by that substitution.
I would’ve understood it if Halliday had been the first one.
The Candy man was covering loads of ground.

For the second time today I’m totally confused by that substitution.
I would’ve understood it if Halliday had been the first one.
The Candy man was covering loads of ground.
Yep I agree I can't fathom out why he made that sub or what Halliday was going to give us more than Candeias baffling.

Yep I agree I can't fathom out why he made that sub or what Halliday was going to give us more than Candeias baffling.
I think he must have been thinking of previous games where we've lost a 1 goal lead near the end.

Effectively ended up Halliday replacing McCrorie in the end.

BBC Scotland are an embarassment, not that they would see it that way of course. Why the proper BBC don't step in and sort them out is unbelievable.

It confused me too. I tuned in late and rtv said 2-0. Sky also had two goal scorers laffetry and candeias but were reporting the actual scrore as 1-0. I had to text my mates to get confirmation.

Last edited:

They get the live footage from the game so why would it be a challenge for them? :confused:

did anyone notice on sportscene they used the wrong summary captions our attendance was 1400 and someting and someone called gallacher (?) was booked

Yeah I was in the local watching it and the feed failed. When it came back it said 2-0 and we thought we'd missed a goal. Ten minutes later it's 1-0 again. Sounds like the BBC amateurs were working with the same feed

On tv with their stats it said that there was only 1,727 in attendance...what a shite support we have...chance of going top of the league and we have so little wanting to turn up...shocking!!!

These guys have really hit an all time low tonight. According to the Match Stats they showed at the end of our game the result was 0-0 and the attendance was 1427. Yip. That’s what they showed. Then Steven Thomson referred to Lafferty as leading the “ Celtic line”. What drugs are these guys on.

Will need to check back later but I thought one of the studio match analysts commented on Lafferty having led the line well for Celtic. Couldn't believe my ears are they really that obsessed?

won, went top of the league and the first comment after the highlights was about the atmosphere being flat. must be shite being a tim

And this at a time when the BBC have rewarded many of their ‘top’ stars fat pay rises.

These guys have really hit an all time low tonight. According to the Match Stats they showed at the end of our game the result was 0-0 and the attendance was 1427. Yip. That’s what they showed. Then Steven Thomson referred to Lafferty as leading the “ Celtic line”. What drugs are these guys on.

Love to see that on you tube

Dont forget McLeans effort!

Last edited:
Funnily enough... it extended to the livi hearts game as they called hearts aberdeen during commentary lol

The standard of that show has hit an absolute all time low.

Laughably bad. It’s utter shite :D

You know, I just switched the channel over and caught what he said and had to rewind it to make sure I was hearing things....." leading the line well for sellik in the absence of morelos ".

An ex RANGERS man and disnae know the difference.

Another wanker.

They must love waiting for the show to air to see how many bear fish they can bag. They are 100% amateurish, childish, stupidish, patheticish, wankish. The only time I ever here abt sportcence is on here

Back