Bear Hut upgrade( some pics)

you just need a Louden Tavern sign outside and a couple of free pies and its bang on. Great collection, thanks for sharing

Superb m8... this would look good in there...

20200706-211456.jpg

I may have stood in front of someone wearing that whilst on the shoulders of a mate while we were all queued get to get into ground in Marseille 1993

As someone who is just starting to collect Rangers memorabilia, that is a collection that I aspire to have one day. Great work

Anyone know where I can get this picture?just moved house and want something for the hallway,this is it
There was one on gumtree for £350 but ad has expired. I had messaged the guy about other Gers stuff so still have his contact. If you like I’ll ask him if it’s still available. These were £175 to buy when first released limited to 750. You don’t see them for sale very often but I have seen copies of this print so beware. Hope this helps.

There was one on gumtree for £350 but ad has expired. I had messaged the guy about other Gers stuff so still have his contact. If you like I’ll ask him if it’s still available. These were £175 to buy when first released limited to 750. You don’t see them for sale very often but I have seen copies of this print so beware. Hope this helps.
The wife says I can have a pic of Ibrox in the hallway if it’s tastefully done,very nice indeed.for a one off I’d defo pay good money

The wife says I can have a pic of Ibrox in the hallway if it’s tastefully done,very nice indeed.for a one off I’d defo pay good money
I’ll message him and see if he still has it. Price could be negotiable if he didn’t sell when listed. His is one of the 750 so not a cheap copy.
Edit - just managed to find the ad in my saved items. It is number 28/750 which is good as lower the print run the better .

I’ll message him and see if he still has it. Price could be negotiable if he didn’t sell when listed. His is one of the 750 so not a cheap copy.
Edit - just managed to find the ad in my saved items. It is number 28/750 which is good as lower the print run the better .
Much appreciated

Back