Belfast Linfield

As a glens fan I hate to say it they just know how to get it done and I genuinely don’t think their that good. I suppose that says it all about the rest of the league though.

Find it pretty embarrassing though that everything they do/songs they sing is copying Rangers. FTB

As a glens fan I hate to say it they just know how to get it done and I genuinely don’t think their that good. I suppose that says it all about the rest of the league though.

Find it pretty embarrassing though that everything they do/songs they sing is copying Rangers. FTB
Maybe the Glen's should try to copy a few clubs next time there's a min's silence for a death in the Royal family! Fucking scum!!!

Maybe the Glen's should try to copy a few clubs next time there's a min's silence for a death in the Royal family! Fucking scum!!!
Totally agree was disgusting however linfield fans and their song choice/ that blue unity group trying so hard to be like UB is cringeworthy.

Reactions: TBM
Congratulations to Linfield. They were the only ones who stood by us in our darkest hour; I'll never forget that. Respect.
Oh FFS ,give it a rest.You obviously know he haw about Irish league footie and the teams in it .
Glad the blues won today right enought to keep that other scum from doing so.
Good show from a young bannside team and blues not really pushing 2nd half .
On to the euro play off for us now .

Oh FFS ,give it a rest.You obviously know he haw about Irish league footie and the teams in it .
Glad the blues won today right enought to keep that other scum from doing so.
Good show from a young bannside team and blues not really pushing 2nd half .
On to the euro play off for us now .
Sorry Rupert but WJD is correct. A fact backed up by actions at the time.

Been to Glens games before and they’re good Proddies. Don’t understand the hatred towards one another. Why not hate the other side?

What’s the gist between Linfield and Glentoran. Would both sets of fans rather Cliftonville won the league rather than their rivals ?

Sorry Rupert but WJD is correct. A fact backed up by actions at the time.
I'd go into the facts of who filled Windsor at the time and some of the detail but i'm bored repeating myself to the uneducated as far as our Scottish brothers go and their understanding of Irish league football .
I think today was quite an eye opener for them ,or at least it should have been in relation to how many fans actually watch Linfield and if today couldn't pull them in....well you get my point i'm sure .
I suggest you check out the facts if you actually know anything about them or let us NI bears know your thinking so that we can dismantle the arguements in short time

I'd go into the facts of who filled Windsor at the time and some of the detail but i'm bored repeating myself to the uneducated as far as our Scottish brothers go and their understanding of Irish league football .
I think today was quite an eye opener for them ,or at least it should have been in relation to how many fans actually watch Linfield and if today couldn't pull them in....well you get my point i'm sure .
I suggest you check out the facts if you actually know anything about them or let us NI bears know your thinking so that we can dismantle the arguements in short time
Nailed it

It's a football rivalry,
I don't know any Cliftonville fans, call it society but in N.Ireland I don't know or meet any Catholics
I would rather Cliftonville win the league than Mick's Glentoran team of paedos and provos
Your at the wind up i take it .
True ,mad mick and some of his recruits over recent times leave a lot to be desired but the Glens and our east Belfast brethern will still be there ,as will their club when mick and his interlopers are long gone .
Cliftonville are no better than what is resident in the scum hut over the east end .Many the same scum in a different ground . You need to look in a mirror me thinks

Back